Ladder bars with leaf spring

-

skrews

Reaction score
Anyone ever ran ladder bars with leaf springs by putting sliders on the front of the leaf spring as opposed to running a housing floater kit?

Or running only the back half of a split mono spring. Essentially a quarter elliptical spring.

Anyone ever ran ladder bars with leaf springs by putting sliders on the front of the leaf spring as opposed to running a housing floater kit?

Or running only the back half of a split mono spring. Essentially a quarter elliptical spring.

when dropping the hammer on it , what would keep the rear end from moving back and forward as the springs arch and de arch?

Housing floater is what I used, Why would you want the drive shaft to slide in and out of the trans more than normal.

The ladder bars will lock the housing in place front to rear, same as when using coil overs.

The ladder bars will lock the housing in place front to rear, same as when using coil overs.
Don't look like they would stop the rotation above the ladder bars to me, the lower would be stationary tho. top not so much! !

No rotation just separation, ladder bar itself stops front to back movement and pivots around front heim joint. Sliders work well, had on my car for years and not as complicated imo as the sliding front perch? would be. I also think sliders are more of a safety issue than just setting on some whatever? up front.

No rotation just separation, ladder bar itself stops front to back movement and pivots around front heim joint. Sliders work well, had on my car for years and not as complicated imo as the sliding front perch? would be. I also think sliders are more of a safety issue than just setting on some whatever? up front.
REAR SLIDERS I CAN AGREE WOULD BE A LITTLE BETTER, FRONT SLIDERS W/ ONLY LADDER BARS , NOT ME !

-
Back