Lake Compounce on the 9th

-

moparclown

Reaction score
Anybody planning on going?My buddies and I are trying to decide if we are gonna go as venders or buyers.

Its small but some great deals have been found there.A guy got a B-body dana complete last fall for $300.At this point I am probably gonna vend myself. Doug

thats usually how it is, you'll find mopar things here and there but nothing crazy.it starts early sunday morning

I will be vending,so what are you guys that are planning on going looking for?
If I have it and can fit it in the truck,I'll bring it.

100_8952.JPG

I need a variable speed wiper motor for my 69 Dart. Have one a those for sale by chance???

George

I have this one removed from a 69 barracuda

000_0934.JPG

Hi George
I won't take it with me tomorow.I haven't tested it,so I don't know if it works or not?I will try and test it this week after work.
Doug

Hi George
I won't take it with me tomorow.I haven't tested it,so I don't know if it works or not?I will try and test it this week after work.
Doug
Thanks Doug.
Let me know whats going on with it.
Hope to be at the show tomorrow, but somehow I doubt I'll be able to get up there.

George

No problem.
We just finished loading the truck,hope to see some people there?This grille or these original rocker gills should be easy to spot if your looking for me?

100_8762.JPG

100_8756.JPG

The swap meet was the biggest I have ever seen at the Compounce.Oh Lord please forgive me and don't tell my wife I bought more stuff,I was supposed to sell stuff:toothy10: and I did do that.I just couldn't pass these up.

100_8964.JPG

100_8965.JPG

-
Back