Lakers/Celtics-Pick the Winner/In How Many

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Classic NBA final round: LAKERS and CELTICS. Boston has 17 world titles and Los Angeles has 15.
Pick the winner in how many games.
I'm a native Southern Californian so have to pick the Lakers, in 7 games. Gonna be a tough, hard-fought series.
Gonna be fun!

Beware of the "Black Mamba" !!!

Best basketball player in the world,wont be denied !!!!!!

Lakers in 6.....Sorry Boston.

alg_kobe_dunks[1].jpg

kobe_bryant_biography[1].jpg

kobe_dunks_over_dwight_howard[1].jpg

kobe_blog[1].jpg

kobeshortshortsow4[1].jpg

IMO, If Bynum goes down, it's bad news for the Lakers.

Lakers in 6 if everyone on the LA is healthy.

It just aint the same with out Larry and Earvin duking it out. I may be from Socal but I cant stand the Lakers or the Dodgers at all. So I am going with the Celtics in 7.

LA in 7 if perkins gets thown out for another T, if not Celts in 7

I hate the Cetics just a little bit less, but still wish they both could lose. C'mon Bulls go get D Wade and Lebron and make it 6 more!

Classic NBA final round: LAKERS and CELTICS. Boston has 17 world titles and Los Angeles has 15.
Pick the winner in how many games.
I'm a native Southern Californian so have to pick the Lakers, in 7 games. Gonna be a tough, hard-fought series.
Gonna be fun!

Like I said...Lakers in 7!

Congratulations to both times for a very entertaining, sometimes sloppy, hard-fought series.
Sure hope Phil comes back and leads this team to a possible three-peat!!!

WOO-HOO!!! :cheers:

My wife works for the Lakers and gets a ring when they win a championship. Just like Kobe and Fisher, this will be her 5th!!!

Don't expect a rematch next year. Even Doc Rivers says this was the last chance for this Celtics team to win a championship. Right now, the Lakers look likely to return again next year.

Well I was close on my call I said if perkins was gone it would be LA in 7

-
Back