lakewood bellhousing

-

345man2

Reaction score
picked up a lakewood scatter shield today minus the plate, does anyone know the cheapest place to get one and how do they fit with tti headers, and maybe some pics:D

Well it would be helpful if you told us what engine this needs to fit. I mean, are we talkin about a Rolls-Merlin, a "Big Cam" Cummins, or a small block Mopar?

I don't know if the Lakewood bells were all made the same, but I HAVE a SB Lakewood, that had an "inspection cover" cut into the bottom, therefore useless in sanctioned racing.

oops my fault be a 416 in a 71 duster, trying to see what i am goin g to be in for:D

crackedback, that video of the cat jumping just made me need a change of pants............hilarious

FF

I have a LW on my 360 mangnum, and had to trim the passanger side of the bellhousing just a hair to fit my TTi's on.

Attachments

• Dsc00630.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 300
thanks for the pics that helps alot as long as there not a ton of mods i am happy was there any other probs or fab work you had to do , thanks

Clutch fork mount spacer is sometimes a common issue.

If your clutch works well with a stock bell, measure distance from flywheel face and duplicate it with the lakewood.

Well, I didnt do a swap from a stock bell, its what I started with when I swapped out my 727. But another point on the clutch fork mount, it sits on a pad in the bell and the pad is to short, the heel of the mount hangs off the pad, I reinforced it with a small piece of steel:
I also built my own ball stud mount for the LW, so i'm not sure what you'll run into with that.

Attachments

• Dsc00615.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 294
-
Back