-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clinteg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Landrum rear leaf springs. One has 225 written on it and the other has 200. I assume that's the spring rate? Can't tell you much about them other than that. I can only assume it's one of these http://www.landrumspring.com/pages/leafsprings.htm?s_subcategory=8&pagenumber=1 I will look again and see if I can find a part number.

$180 OBO Wichita.

034.jpg

035.jpg

Front eye is .50". The part number on the spring labeled "225" is 20-240SPD which is a 225 lb spring. I don't see a number on the "200" spring so I can only assume it's a 200 lb spring.

I did look them up on there site, my concern is if they fit an A-body. Those rear hangers look like something else. Maybe a measurement from front eye to mounting pin and from pin to rear eye also. Thanks

I did look them up on there site, my concern is if they fit an A-body. Those rear hangers look like something else. Maybe a measurement from front eye to mounting pin and from pin to rear eye also. Thanks

They came off my '69 Dart and the rear had the slider setup. I still have the sliders in storage with them I believe.

Oh ok, so they would work on my Duster with stock hangers? Did the car sit high with those and were they firm?

If you look at the first page of my build thread, that's how it sat with those springs. BUT, the sliders were attached directly to the floor pan so it sat lower than it would if you attached the sliders to the frame like they're supposed to be. They had a good feel to them. Not too soft, but not too firm either. I guess that's a matter of perspective though what's soft and what's firm.

There are 5 total leafs on these. One is definitely a Landrum but I don't know what the rest are. They are more rusty looking than the Landrum which makes me think they aren't a match set. I really wish I knew more about them but I'm trying to give as much info as possible. I don't want to screw anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back