Langley car show pics

-

macadoo1961

Reaction score
Thought I'd post two of my favorite A's from the Langley show,the '70 green Dart is beautiful and had seen it many times before as its a local car, but when I looked at it this time it looked like something was missing from it....I've got the image of Johnny Darts fresh painted '70 in my head with that sharp vinyl roof on it,I think the black roof makes his car:cheers:.
Couldn't stop looking at the '68 Valiant 440, engine bay should not be black but its one sharp car!!!

DSC00898.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

DSC00900.JPG

DSC00930.JPG

DSC00931.JPG

DSC00932.JPG

DSC00933.JPG

DSC00935.JPG

DSC00937.JPG

Nice! Did you go to Mopar Madness in Langley back in July? I was there in the little swap meet area in a red Chev low rider pickup, my friend always brings a bunch of parts over to sell, I just check out cars and uh, the scenery :-D

No I missed the Mopar show in July, I think I had the on call pager that weekend. My wife and son came with me yesterday, their attention span is only so good so we only see a small portion of things, but did get to see some stuff and yes some scenery:toothy10:

I've been to the last 10 of them, always a good show in every way :-D

i went to the car show yesterday. It was crazy.

So that purple duster with the 440? that thing was crazy.

Hey 440, is this the crazy purple one you saw? Yeah it's pretty cool, drive it to the strip to race it instead of pulling on a trailer!! And its for sale!!!! I've got a pic of the # if anyone wants it, the guy was asking 15k for it.

DSC00940.JPG

DSC00941.JPG

DSC00942.JPG

DSC00945.JPG

DSC00946.JPG

DSC00947.JPG

For any fans of Willys here's one with a blown hemi stuffed in it!!

DSC00917.JPG

DSC00919.JPG

DSC00920.JPG

DSC00921.JPG

DSC00918.JPG

MAN that motor is really Hemi'd in there.....

(well I couldn't say it was WEDGED in there.....now could I?):toothy10:

Hey 440, is this the crazy purple one you saw? Yeah it's pretty cool, drive it to the strip to race it instead of pulling on a trailer!! And its for sale!!!! I've got a pic of the # if anyone wants it, the guy was asking 15k for it.

Anyone know what headers are on this 440 Duster?? By how low the cars sitting, I'd say they tuck up really nice. I don't know if i'd want to change the plugs on the drivers side though.

I was at that show but only took a couple of pics. That was the day I went to the coast to pay Barry for the 65 Cuda before he cut it up. (trust me, that would'a never happened ;) ) I saw a driver quality white 65 Cuda on Douglas Cres that I took a few pics of, mostly to help me put back mine together. I also saw a real nice 65 Valiant with a Cuda grill in it and talked to the owner for a while (Dino). Slant six, 4 speed, very nice little car he's got. The Cuda grill is what caught my eye. It's kind of funny, I lived in Langley for 21 years but I'd never been to that show until this year. Can't say I miss living on the coast though. ;)

-
Back