Large Mopar auction

-

Evan Dutch

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A dear friend of mine passed some time ago, he left behind a lifetime of mopars that he’s obtained over the years. The family has arranged for an auction to be held (currently taking place). The link provided will take you to the website where more details on what is being sold can be found.

Classic Cars, Tractor, ATV's and Much More

Figured I’d share, as he would’ve wanted other enthusiasts to have the opportunity and to keep this hobby alive.

Thank you

Yup saw that posted elsewhere. Myself, I hate online only format. And buyer's premium turns me away. There are a few pieces I'd like to find someday, NC is a wee bit too far for me to go get the stuff. I really like that blue 69 truck

Yup saw that posted elsewhere. Myself, I hate online only format. And buyer's premium turns me away. There are a few pieces I'd like to find someday, NC is a wee bit too far for me to go get the stuff. I really like that blue 69 truck

the blue truck is pretty nice, I’ve driven it myself. My friend was in his 80s when he passed and was unable to drive most of what he owned

Like the 2 barracudas
Both 383 I think one real formula s and one clown
Nice looking cars tho
But price , tax, fee’s shipping ad $5000-7000 on top

Like the 2 barracudas
Both 383 I think one real formula s and one clown
Nice looking cars tho
But price , tax, fee’s shipping ad $5000-7000 on top

the blue one is nicely restored. His wife still has old pictures and videos of the restoration somewhere. The white one was rough when he bought it, he flew to California and drove it back, then restored it (not as recent as the blue car)

He had the blue one restored for his wife, very nice car. I’ve driven that one as well. It spent the majority of its days in a garage under a car cover

Hey guys,

A dear friend of mine passed some time ago, he left behind a lifetime of mopars that he’s obtained over the years. The family has arranged for an auction to be held (currently taking place). The link provided will take you to the website where more details on what is being sold can be found.

Classic Cars, Tractor, ATV's and Much More

Figured I’d share, as he would’ve wanted other enthusiasts to have the opportunity and to keep this hobby alive.

Thank you
I tried bidding on a few items today but the auction site kept on freezing up.

It was hard to see in the small picture, Nice car. My buddy and I built a 48 Anglia about 40 years ago. Small car, this one had a 327 Chevy.
I had one a guy Jay Smith built in Tampa. 350, nitrous, a low 10 sec car w/ slicks it would hit the wheelie bars!

I wonder how much money the estate lost because of the freeze up? I tried to up one of my bids by over a hundred dollars and was frozen out.

I guess l did ok at the auction.

20210917_130439.jpg

20210917_130413.jpg

20210917_125758.jpg

20210917_125442.jpg

20210916_131634.jpg

20210916_130030_HDR.jpg

-
Back