Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I recently bought a pair of unfinished Large Port Commando heads for an engine I'm building, and didn't realize how small the chambers are on them. They are too small for the combo I have, so I'm putting them back out for sale.

These are unfinished heads, and they need guides, seats, and some machine work.

I am asking $750 / OBO + shipping. PM me if you have any questions. The heads are in Coeur d'Alene, ID.

Thank you.

20150417_165524.jpg

20150417_165542.jpg

20150417_165613.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was P4876310AB. These were cast by Zeus, and are not the current "Super Commando" heads that are cast by Edelbrock.

"Small block performance cylinder head, featuring stock intake bolt pattern for standard manifold, and dual-drilled exhaust pattern for production or W2 exhaust. Utilizes W2/W5 type offset intake rockers allowing unrestricted port cross section from the intake flange to the valve. Intake has an easy flow potential of over 300 cfm with seat and chamber machining and minor porting, making it the best value in small block power potential. Offset rocker allows for the cross sectional area to take power to the next level, far beyond the capabilities of standard layout heads. Compatible with standard intake and exhaust, the Big Port Commando is the low-cost alternative for exotic "race style" heads."

They do need seats and guides and the chambers finished by someone that knows what they're doing. They have a lot of potential, but aren't right for my combo.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back