Largest Wheels For a 1963 Dart GT

-

Soren

Reaction score
I'm getting way ahead of myself planning, but planning anyway. Right now on my '63 Dart GT, I have the stock 13" steel wheels and tires. I'm thinking I would like to eventually get some slotted mags or something similar to classic Cragars. But finding anything that is 13" with a 5x4 bolt pattern is next to impossible (not to mention I am not sure how wide I can go either).
So, what is the largest wheels (and/or tires) that I can get without having to modify the wheel wells or swapping out the hubs (height, width, etc)?

I'm getting way ahead of myself planning, but planning anyway. Right now on my '63 Dart GT, I have the stock 13" steel wheels and tires. I'm thinking I would like to eventually get some slotted mags or something similar to classic Cragars. But finding anything that is 13" with a 5x4 bolt pattern is next to impossible (not to mention I am not sure how wide I can go either).
So, what is the largest wheels (and/or tires) that I can get without having to modify the wheel wells or swapping out the hubs (height, width, etc)?
You might want to just hop down to the wheels tires & hubcaps forum, where this has been probably answered,then argued, then debated,...Lol! But You can fit quite a bit more
than those stock rollers if if you pick the right pieces. I believe Rick@Laysons had a set of 15x6" ralleys on a 4" circle for sale in the tires & etc. forum, they would do nicely & were powder-coated.
Welcome to FABO!

-
Back