Last '69 Swinger 340 built????

-

GSS340

Reaction score
My 69 swinger 340 registry is growing daily and I have a bunch of new cars to add. Just found and documented what might be the last '69 swinger 340 built! For the longest time there has been a swinger vin'd last six of 450,*** which was thought to be last built but I now have a confirmed swinger 340 with a vin of LM23P9B451,0xx built on 718 (July 18, 1969). It's a B7 stripe delete car with only options of extra molding group and a vinyl roof, that's it.

Does anyone know what the last day of production for the Hamtramck plant was in '69 model year???

Hello, From the info. that was sent to me from Govier a couple of years ago, he had told me that 7/18 was the last day of production at the Hamtramck Plant for the 69 Dart Model year. Both my car and the blue Swinger were built on this date. Great work with the Registry. One thing for sure is that in this hobby, new information is always popping up, and it is always great to keep learning. Thanks, Mark

Thanks for that info Mark. I really need to input the new car info into the registry but time is a killer for me lately. Actually the registry is updated but getting the registry info onto the website is a pain with format and such.

-
Back