Status
Not open for further replies.

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
This is the last time I will be putting these up here. In a week i'll be calling up my scrap metal guy and telling him to take all this stuff away that hasn't sold. I need to make room as my 71 Scamp is being painted this week and coming home!

These came off my 71 Scamp. parts are located in Salem, MA and I will ship anywhere in the continental US and Canada unless otherwise noted.

Slant 6 K frame, straight, clean - $50 plus shipping.

Upper control arms, Small ball joint, rusty but straight, $25 Plus shipping.
-Can strip these down and sand blast them for $25 more

Front 9" drum spindles w/drums, all hardware, and shoes $40 plus shipping

Front strut rods, sand blasted and painted black, includes all washers and nuts, $40 plus shipping

Cast 318/340 crank, std. journals and mains, no rust, Very clean, $50, pick up only

Front bench seat, needs new cover but foam is good, Free, pickup only

Slant 6 torsion bars 888/889, 30K miles on them, $50 plus the ride

7 1/4" shock plates blasted and painted, $20 plus the ride

Factory single speaker AM radio, still functioned when removed, $25 plus the ride

Set of 4 factory Small bolt pattern 14x5.5" wheels off the 71 Scamp, $40 plus the ride

If you want pics of anything, I can get them and email them to you.

A member wanted pics of the wheels. The fourth wheel is behind the middle one in the pic. Here ya go:

Attachments

• 20140530_154815.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,167
  • 20140530_154851.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 20140530_154905.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,151
Well it's been a week and nothing has moved besides the front bench seat. I gave it away to a local guy that has a 72 Scamp.

Most of this stuff will be going to scrap yard on Saturday. I am going to save a few things that I know are worth saving for either future use or if someone is interested in them. The only parts i'm keeping is the T-bars, strut bars, and the crank. They are up in overhead storage and away from where the Scamp will have final assembly.

Thanks FABO!

This is the last time I will be putting these up here. In a week i'll be calling up my scrap metal guy and telling him to take all this stuff away that hasn't sold. I need to make room as my 71 Scamp is being painted this week and coming home!

These came off my 71 Scamp. parts are located in Salem, MA and I will ship anywhere in the continental US and Canada unless otherwise noted.

Slant 6 K frame, straight, clean - $50 plus shipping.

Upper control arms, Small ball joint, rusty but straight, $25 Plus shipping.
-Can strip these down and sand blast them for $25 more

Front 9" drum spindles w/drums, all hardware, and shoes $40 plus shipping

Front strut rods, sand blasted and painted black, includes all washers and nuts, $40 plus shipping

Cast 318/340 crank, std. journals and mains, no rust, Very clean, $50, pick up only

Front bench seat, needs new cover but foam is good, Free, pickup only

Slant 6 torsion bars 888/889, 30K miles on them, $50 plus the ride

7 1/4" shock plates blasted and painted, $20 plus the ride

Factory single speaker AM radio, still functioned when removed, $25 plus the ride

Set of 4 factory Small bolt pattern 14x5.5" wheels off the 71 Scamp, $40 plus the ride

If you want pics of anything, I can get them and email them to you.

So here's an update on whats going on. The car was slated to be painted last week and never happened cause one of the kids in the Collision repair shop at my school accidentally dented the trunk lid right before going into the booth (I could choke the kid!) So I did have my scrap metal guy come and take the K-frame, the upper arms, the drum setups, and the shock plates. The bench seat is spoken for and the wheels are pending sale. The rest is still up for sale!

I forgot I also have a 4 speed pedal setup that has been completely taken apart, blasted, painted, and rebuilt. Has the over center spring also. I am missing one pedal pad. I'll take $150 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back