Reaction score
y6aGYRD.jpg

ztOre1S.jpg

Ma2Mzqz.jpg

speeuww.jpg

neMT4bg.jpg

CRdjBDU.jpg

Might as well post these again! :D

that is a nice ride, glad you got one more in before the bad weather. would it be possible to get specs on the wheels and what was done to make em fit, again very nice ride.

that is a nice ride, glad you got one more in before the bad weather. would it be possible to get specs on the wheels and what was done to make em fit, again very nice ride.

The wheels were on the car when I bought it. All I know is they are 18" Boss. As for fitting, they don't really. They like to rub when I turn too sharp. I'll be replacing them with some 15" in the spring.

Nice dart! The picture with the old shed behind your car is a keeper! The ones on the bridge are pretty cool too.

I too like the bridge picture's but really love the one in front of the old barn more. Also a sweet looking ride!

Very nice. The two tone paint job is cool. I like the engine sticking through the hood too.

I don't mean to be kurt; you live in BC, roll the wheels off of it all year like I do. Ain't like you've gotta worry about the rustbelt or anything.

I don't mean to be kurt; you live in BC, roll the wheels off of it all year like I do. Ain't like you've gotta worry about the rustbelt or anything.

1) The horsepower on the car makes it very hairy to drive in the rain let alone the snow. :D

2) The amount of salt they dump onto the roads rusts a car VERY fast.

3) With the intake sticking up through the hood if it rains or snows, it kills the engine. Last time I took the car for a cruise in a downpoor, I used up almost twice as much fuel to keep the engine from stalling.

-
Back