Last night at Sonoma

-

wheelsup73

Reaction score
Here is a couple videos of our dart from last night.

[ame]http://youtu.be/sL6sJs7LYlI[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/4a5ZvL2FFX4[/ame]

Good to see Lisa wheeling the car again after her medical stuff.

Very nice! Haven't been out to Sonoma for a couple years now...

Do they still have open amateur nights on Wednesdays and is it 1/2 or 1/8 mile? Used to go after work on Wednesdays during the summer to see what showed up. Would see a lot of "Fast" (10 sec) imports... Not a "Hater" by any means, just not the same seeing front wheel burnouts... Would have loved to have seen your Dart pull the front wheels! That's Awesome!! Cool video...

I was out there a week ago, brought a friend who had never raced before and told him about this car. Bummer It wasnt there that night. But I did get the bug and I am going to get out there more often. No crowds and got plenty of runs.

Very nice! Haven't been out to Sonoma for a couple years now...

Do they still have open amateur nights on Wednesdays and is it 1/2 or 1/8 mile? Used to go after work on Wednesdays during the summer to see what showed up. Would see a lot of "Fast" (10 sec) imports... Not a "Hater" by any means, just not the same seeing front wheel burnouts... Would have loved to have seen your Dart pull the front wheels! That's Awesome!! Cool video...

We go out every Wed and most of the time we take both cars ,we only live 14 miles from the track so its an easy drive. There are 3 more Wed night drags races left, the last one on Nov 13th. We will be out next week as well as we will be testing a friends 68 Baracuda. The car counts have been low so you usually get 5 to 8 time runs.

I was out there a week ago, brought a friend who had never raced before and told him about this car. Bummer It wasnt there that night. But I did get the bug and I am going to get out there more often. No crowds and got plenty of runs.

That is one of the few Weds we did not have the Dart out. I had my Pontiac out and won Comprod that night.We will be out next week. Here is the final round pic and a pic of my Pontiac

congrats on the win steve.unfortunatly we didnt get to come back out.guess what my carb wasnt getting full throttle the night i went.so im feeling pretty dumb but i knew the damn thing was quicker than it went.again congrats and you and lisa have a good off season....

-
Back