Last Night

-

340demon72

Reaction score
the wife and I walked into a fast food joint. Right in front of us were 2 young women, one very portly, blonde brush cut spiked up in the center, the other a very slight build and brunette. The brunette had on a T shirt with this printed on the back, "I'd Rather Be Sucking On Nipples Than Crunching On Nuts".

Now we aren't prudes (maybe we are if this is the new norm), but we a little puzzled. Was this her way of telling the world she is a lesbian or was there another message here that we didn't get? Pretty disgusting display all the same!

the wife and I walked into a fast food joint. Right in front of us were 2 young women, one very portly, blonde brush cut spiked up in the center, the other a very slight build and brunette. The brunette had on a T shirt with this printed on the back, "I'd Rather Be Sucking On Nipples Than Crunching On Nuts".

Now we aren't prudes (maybe we are if this is the new norm), but we a little puzzled. Was this her way of telling the world she is a lesbian or was there another message here that we didn't get? Pretty disgusting display all the same!

cheap queers pushing their agenda , and wanting attention.
Most dems go for it !

I dont think any subliminal messages. I've seen worse shirts out there and have zero problems with anyone's sexual preferences.

It's disrespectful to society. While her and her buddies might yuk it up like beavis and butthead, there are kids and elderly people seeing this crap.

It's disrespectful to society. While her and her buddies might yuk it up like beavis and butthead, there are kids and elderly people seeing this crap.
Well, the bible makes if clear that since they are sodomites, they are also unthankfull, and selfish and so it stands to reason they are not very social

I saw a guy at an amusement park once with 2 skeletons tattooed on his back, one skeleton had the other bent over with the word boners tattooed underneath, my 8 year old daughter asked me what it was for and all I could say was nothing honey it's just silly. Couldn't believe he was walking around in public in front of kids with that showing.

There is no decency anymore. Vulger t-shirts everywhere, no difference straight or lbgqt. F word also. End of rant.

-
Back