Last nights wedding anniversary

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last night my better half and I celebrated 19 years of being married to each other. I think I did it up right.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-ANNIVERSARY 002.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 258
Nice, but what's she gonna eat?

I hope it was a GOOD night Jack. Looks like you did your part to make her happy.

Thanks for the well wishes everybody.

Sorry guy's, but there was nothing left over and it's a good thing I don't get hangovers. You might say we over indulged. hehehe

Jack

You did great Jack....lobster, roses & some bubbly!!

Congrats to you & your lovely wife :thumbup:

Congrats! I like your style, one lobster per person is not enough! I assume the drawn butter was served after the pic was taken.

Congrats! I like your style, one lobster per person is not enough! I assume the drawn butter was served after the pic was taken.

The rest of the meal joined in after this pic. I was trying to keep the setup simple and clean for the pic.

Nice thing about living on the coast where they catch lobster is we get it cheap compared to everybody else. The whole meal was less than $50 including the drinks. We don't trust any of the restaurants to cook the lobster correctly and my wife and I are both better cooks than most so we do it ourselves and we don't have to worry about driving either.

Jack

Can I test that at the Atlantic Nationals? I for one love a properly cooked lobster or two!! LOL :thumbup:

Happy anniversary, Jack. Looks like yall had a goodun. Kitty and I will celebrate 20 in December. Only seems like yesterday.

19 years :cheers: outstanding 8) Congratulations Jack, yep :happy7: you sure know how to set the mood there, Looks great, and I bet Mrs. Coyote Jack deserves every bit of it after putting up with you as you quit smoking :toothy2: Happy for y'all Jack :cheers:

Happy, happy Jack! you done it up right. altho this is funny. if you lived in NH, I'd be laughing as yesterday, I went to the local Market Basket, as I was at the Deli, another guy was ahead of me, buying 4 medium lobsters!!!!!!!! So, is like really, I had to look and see where you were from!

Nice trick! LOL That made me think for a second!

19 years :cheers: outstanding 8) Congratulations Jack, yep :happy7: you sure know how to set the mood there, Looks great, and I bet Mrs. Coyote Jack deserves every bit of it after putting up with you as you quit smoking :toothy2: Happy for y'all Jack :cheers:

You have no idea Mike. She deserves a medal. She already has the chest to pin it on. LMAO

Jack

Congratulations, The next nineteen should be easy.

congrats: life is a journey you never know where the pot holes are, as long as you keep the lines of communication open you get down the path a little easier. 31+ with my bride:thumbup:

Nice thing about living on the coast where they catch lobster is we get it cheap compared to everybody else. The whole meal was less than $50 including the drinks.

Congrats on the 19!

I hear ya on the lobstah, I grew up on the coast of Maine and lobstah was usually my Sunday dinner.

-
Back