Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Watching the Garth Brooks special on a&e man I like that guy ,not in a gay way (wait can I say that without offending people) just seems like a regular dude .
Yeah you can say it but personally I don't like him. Not into country music myself

Morning Fred. Did you get the storm like we did? -11c here right now and feels like -15. Heading to the Dr this morning at 11. See if he starts to reduce the prednisone or not. My hands are good now but shoulders are hurting. My hunch is that he'll start backing me off and see what happens. It's a crap shoot.

Morning Fred. Did you get the storm like we did? -11c here right now and feels like -15. Heading to the Dr this morning at 11. See if he starts to reduce the prednisone or not. My hands are good now but shoulders are hurting. My hunch is that he'll start backing me off and see what happens. It's a crap shoot.
Nothing as bad as you ended up getting I think 2" is all.
I hope you can get off the meds. without getting all that swelling back, getting old has it's ups and downs.

Damm it turd again , oh well at least I get a metal :lol:

One sweet Christmas tree..lol

78320987_2688467521190969_4069381654970368000_n.jpg

Finally got off my butt and headed to the shop and right back on my butt. Yup... ICE!!! Didn't hurt too bad. Guess I aint fragile yet. LOL

Wife and I saw Garth (again) last year. He is the consummate showman. Great live show! This year we got to see Robert Plant and also Bob Seeger. It has been a good music year! Trying for tickets to Elton John but not sure we can pull that off.

Wife and I saw Garth (again) last year. He is the consummate showman. Great live show! This year we got to see Robert Plant and also Bob Seeger. It has been a good music year! Trying for tickets to Elton John but not sure we can pull that off.
Plant would have been good but Seeger even better. He really rocked back in the day.
Really liked Natbush City Limits on Live Bullet. I've got that album on 8-track, cassette and cd.

I be home And a long day and tired soooooooooo Chili night and a ant acid before bed and everything will be good. Kinda sorta.
BP sorry you fell on your *** but a good stiff drink helps.
Mark how did it go at the doc's today and FOG your eyes all healed up yet?
Hard to keep up with you guys I still miss Jeff and would like to know how he's doing.

What they got ya working on Fred?
Sure could use your help BP pulling a frame on a 2010 Ram p/u nothing major just the rear bumper got hit and pushed the frame down at the end of the trailer hitch hook up to the frame and just a power post and floor anchors in the shop. So lots of heat and and a big hammer I think. lol

I be home And a long day and tired soooooooooo Chili night and a ant acid before bed and everything will be good. Kinda sorta.
BP sorry you fell on your *** but a good stiff drink helps.
Mark how did it go at the doc's today and FOG your eyes all healed up yet?
Hard to keep up with you guys I still miss Jeff and would like to know how he's doing.
Getting there Fred, going is slow. Doc keeps telling me to have patience . Going tomorrow for some laser , left eye pressure is not what he wants to see. It's not bad for me but he wants it lower. Thanks for asking !:thankyou:

Only bad part about that it's a two and a half hour drive there and two and a half back.

Getting there Fred, going is slow. Doc keeps telling me to have patience . Going tomorrow for some laser , left eye pressure is not what he wants to see. It's not bad for me but he wants it lower. Thanks for asking !:thankyou:

Only bad part about that it's a two and a half hour drive there and two and a half back.
Gotta be tough FOG not seeing clearly driving that far.

Sure could use your help BP pulling a frame on a 2010 Ram p/u nothing major just the rear bumper got hit and pushed the frame down at the end of the trailer hitch hook up to the frame and just a power post and floor anchors in the shop. So lots of heat and and a big hammer I think. lol
I like using my ball joint press for ironing out those buckles. I have a large shortened bolt that fits in the open hole of the press but the head wont allow it to fall through. Then I finagle a 3/8 thick chunk of bar up in there between the buckle and the ball joint screw and rattle away on the buckle while I'm pushing or pulling on the frame. Works really well. I actually cut a notch in another large bolt head to step up where the frame over laps or has a cross member.
Need some pics?

-
Back