Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had to go to the local store today ran out of onions and that in my house is a bad thing I love onion on everything.
Not to many people all the shelves were stocked and everyone kept there distance from one another so made me happy.

Had to go to the local store today ran out of onions and that in my house is a bad thing I love onion on everything.
Not to many people all the shelves were stocked and everyone kept there distance from one another so made me happy.
Same here Fred . Needed milk and bread , only seniors at 8 am .

I wanted my lady to buy a bag of onions and she said they don't sell them in bags any more. Hmmm. Have to look into that. I grow Walla Walla onions. I eat em like apples. They don't keep very well.

I wanted my lady to buy a bag of onions and she said they don't sell them in bags any more. Hmmm. Have to look into that. I grow Walla Walla onions. I eat em like apples. They don't keep very well.
Walla Walla is the best... Fried onions is better than room freshener.

Finally !:D

91433285_2697099670501575_7108372686803304448_n.jpg

-
Back