Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
7BB2BF98-7310-4CE2-85A8-34D299D75C46.jpeg

I can do that. My son's are in Denver. My middle son makes big bucks. Owns paving business. This motor going in his demon. Got 40g in this smallblock. He likes spending $$$! Kinsley racing does his machining. Haven't got it in yet. Can't wait to hear it fire-

View attachment 1715581961
Well dry sump , all aluminum must be a big cube small block 426 ish .

Just a 422. .060 over. Mine .080 over but sleeved. It's getting hard to find ta blocks. The 1 I have been redone several times. Been thru the wringer so to speak.

Sorry to here about your wife and having cancer hope your doing good now.
Would like to see what a $40 grand small block will do.
Going in pro mod demon. Will get ya some pics of it and grand daughter's dart. I wish I had $ and youth to do it all over. Nowadays lots of better and faster cars. 12 sec cars were few and far between when I was big into it. My kids make mine look like nothing. Times changed for sure.

Yea Biff your a good guy glad to have ya around.
Indeed. My old *** been out of scene 10 years. Didn't even think about the glass fuel filter. My kids just gave me heck on phone when I told em. They make pops here look stupid and slow LMAO. Thanks again Mr. Biff-

You know; believe whatever and make jokes. I got ya. I got beyond proof of my .080 over 426 stroker. Why must my son's motor be 426 ish? Because your punning mine is my belief. My sheet from Scat balancing my pistons and rods show specs of all and bob weight.I'm gonna dig it out and post a pic of it. I don't have time to be made fun of. I get your msg and I'm still waiting for knock out. I'm gonna post pics of my and kids and grandkids cars and prove my 426 ish motor specs. Of course it will get critiqued too I'm guessing....

Well hockey fans ! Canucks moving on to second round ! Convincing win over St. Louis 6/2 final ,now gonna play vegas Sunday best of 7 and only Canadian team still in the race ,vippie ..

You know; believe whatever and make jokes. I got ya. I got beyond proof of my .080 over 426 stroker. Why must my son's motor be 426 ish? Because your punning mine is my belief. My sheet from Scat balancing my pistons and rods show specs of all and bob weight.I'm gonna dig it out and post a pic of it. I don't have time to be made fun of. I get your msg and I'm still waiting for knock out. I'm gonna post pics of my and kids and grandkids cars and prove my 426 ish motor specs. Of course it will get critiqued too I'm guessing....
No no I was just guessing not at all malicious .sorry if it came across that way .

-
Back