Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I built one that way years ago, full width of the garage (14 ft), and had a dividing wall, one side was hers, one side was mine. Put my compressor in there to save space in the garage.
Was thinking the same thing with my compressor just to keep the noise down in the garage. As far as his or hers not gonna happen I'll stay single much cheaper that way.

Got my compressor in a shed like you describe but is connected to the house. I run clearcore water pipe underground to the shop. Instytight fittings. so far so good.

Maybe you shouldnt be so hard on her. lol
Having a sale on patches this week only
20201111_190053.jpg

Was thinking the same thing with my compressor just to keep the noise down in the garage. As far as his or hers not gonna happen I'll stay single much cheaper that way.
You'd have to make sure the airlines and condensation in the tank is always drained so it doesn't freeze and damage anything. I like the make more room in the garage though.

Morning guys... up and attum. Thought I'd be sore this morning but not too bad and haven't taken any Tylenol yet. Going to help my buddy put his cars away today. He has a 1 and a half garage and we're going to put his two cars in there. It might be a little tight plus have his snowblower there as well. He has a 65 GTO and an 89 Cavalier. I'll take a picture when we're done. I did some calculations and measuring and think it will all fit. Guess we'll find out . OH BTW looks like I'm first. Have a good one

Good morning Mark, enjoy your day and I understand about being sore in the morning after a hard day , sounds like your day is starting out in a good way.

My view two days ago enjoying a couple cold beers with an old Vet friend.
Have a good one folks

FB_IMG_1605179124958.jpg

-
Back