Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys... says -13c right now plus the windchill. When I looked at the weather before going to bed the windchill was -22.
Got physio again this morning then maybe do some shopping.
Have a great day all.

Love this body style charger

View attachment 1715685343
My friend had one and the same colour as well. 440 4 speed with Cragers. It originally came from Florida with a 361 727. It's back down in Florida once again. Sold it for 25,000. Too cheap in my mind. Now has a 69 Runner
33083944_10155257098831262_6745639810775384064_o.jpg

Last edited:
Man you guys been busy this morning. Nice to hear Johns' Demon breath some fire. You Tube is one way to get movies on here. Generally speaking, a video host is what is needed. Some are free. Some are not. In the professional world, YouTube is substandard. In an auto discussion forum, You Tube is great. I use Google drive. Its an app that comes with the internet web browser Chrome along with a host of other apps. I'm sure some people will bash Google just like anything else. I have a youtube account too and that works ok too. I like the google interface better and has more control than the free version of youtube.
That's a clear as mud but thanks LOL

Wow Fred. What an awful thing to have happen not only to your grandson but to anyone. Must be a gutsy kid to go through all this but hats off to him. I think I know where he gets that from.
I worked with a guy many years ago with the same thing. He and his buddy were playing at a cement pipe manufacturing plant. Being mid Winter they grabbed some gasoline and decided to make a small fire in one pipe that was enclosed at the back.
They started the fire and he decided to throw some more gas on the fire. Of course the gas can caught fire and the rest is history. His nickname was Torch.
We were working one night at the carpet factory and his machine kept shutting down so he was cursing and swearing. I yelled over "You having fun over there John"? He came back with "I haven't had this much fun since the night I got burnt".
He then started laughing. Personally I think this was his way of hiding his feelings. The Dr told him with his severe burns he doubted he'd be able to have kids but he proved him wrong. Unfortunately I've lost contact with him.
That's about the same way my grand son got burned fire and a gas can.

I hate it when people give them money they only make it worse.
That enabling them and just encourages them to keep doing it. If the money dried up then they'd be breaking into cars and houses which is bad enough now. 1 lead injection would end the problem one at a time LOL. Put them in the Armed Forces if they're caught homeless. They'd straighten them up but then you'd be giving them a gun. Can't win!!!

That enabling them and just encourages them to keep doing it. If the money dried up then they'd be breaking into cars and houses which is bad enough now. 1 lead injection would end the problem one at a time LOL. Put them in the Armed Forces if they're caught homeless. They'd straighten them up but then you'd be giving them a gun. Can't win!!!
True they would steal more it's bad in some big cities I here they **** and piss all over the place.

True they would steal more it's bad in some big cities I here they **** and piss all over the place.
You're absolutely right. We had one lady who heard some noise in her yard and there was a woman stark naked in her driveway taking a shower with the garden hose. I talked to a by-law officer about these homeless camps and he said the problem with is that we go in and clear them out and they just go someplace else. He said there are nearly 200 parks here in town so they just disappear till we find them again. He also said then the City has to send in a crew to clean up the place so once again the taxpayers are on the hook for that. Have to be so careful walking through parks etc because of the discarded needles etc just dropped anywhere. Disgusting!!

Good morning it’s another Monday :wtf: cold here too -2 and fogged in was beautiful yesterday if the fog burns off will be today also , one can hope cheers stay safe

Went to physio this morning then to see Wally and the freak show.
Made it home minutes before lunch.
Went for a walk after lunch, it was -7 and -14 windchill but it was nice and sunny and felt good to get out after being in the house for two days.
That's my day in a nutshell.
Just talking to the kids as I type on here. Facetime is a great tool.
Anyone else on Facetime? Be nice to talk face to face sometime.

Went to physio this morning then to see Wally and the freak show.
Made it home minutes before lunch.
Went for a walk after lunch, it was -7 and -14 windchill but it was nice and sunny and felt good to get out after being in the house for two days.
That's my day in a nutshell.
Just talking to the kids as I type on here. Facetime is a great tool.
Anyone else on Facetime? Be nice to talk face to face sometime.
Don't know how and no camera hooked to my computer.
Would be fun though.

Wow lucky me warmed up to -10 *f today but a real nice sunny day but I noticed when I put the garbage out on the street for pick up a few minutes ago that I should of put on a coat and gloves, the wind was blowing real good and made it feel like 40 below so made a mad dash back to the house and checked to see if I lost any body parts along the way but all is accounted for just a bit of frost bite behind the ears. LOL

Guess what's for dinner tonight guys........
With a hot dog smothered in relish and mustard with a lot of mayo and cheese.
Yep hart burn Monday with Tuesday aftereffects.

1976_ford_courier_with_stepside_bed-10.jpg
Was doing some old photos today and this is not one I pulled it off the web because my pictures are bad. Back in the 70's I would install and paint the step side box for the new Ford Courier pick ups in Washington when a dealer ordered one. I don't remember how many we converted I think about 30 but not sure.

359236992_fb16bd47d6_o.jpg
Not one I did but like I use to do back in the old days when a new car dealer wanted a custom paint job on a new van or truck. Sure was fun doing work like this and did lots of new vehicles back then.
Lost my touch years ago but memories are still there.
Just sharing old thoughts hope you guys don't mind my reminiscing moments but you guys well some of you remember the days.

-
Back