Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
2F11C587-1310-44B5-BD17-491F0844AA2F.jpeg

Saw my kids last Sunday and my daughter in law is a school teacher and has to be tested all the time.
She my son and the 3 month old grand girl tested positive.
They are fine with just a cold type symptoms so far. I haven't been around anyone this week so I'll keep to myself for a bit.
Depends on how good your immune system is.

Sorry your kids got the covid and you were exposed. Hopefully it was false positive. Keep your immune system strong and eat good food. Prayin for you.
Thanks Gary..
I am trying to eat good and I feel fine so far. Would like to have had lunch with you but best to wait and see how I feel in a few weeks.

Look after yourself Fred, you need to stay around home and get through whatever is going to happen to you. Hopefully you will not have any trouble and can enjoy some time getting prepared for winter. Lol
Stay healthy my friend.

Look after yourself Fred, you need to stay around home and get through whatever is going to happen to you. Hopefully you will not have any trouble and can enjoy some time getting prepared for winter. Lol
Stay healthy my friend.
Thanks Randy I plan on not getting sick for sure.
Exactly what I been doing and all most done winterizing everything. Cleaning the garage out today and getting set up to start making center consoles for A bodies to make some money to restore the new bug when I get it home.

Thanks Randy I plan on not getting sick for sure.
Exactly what I been doing and all most done winterizing everything. Cleaning the garage out today and getting set up to start making center consoles for A bodies to make some money to restore the new bug when I get it home.
Got a question for you. I haven’t saw one or don’t think I have ever seen one. Did they ever put a console in a 4 speed A body. Stay safe eat lots of raw garlic till it comes out your pours that way nobody will get close enough to give you the virus. Father in law swears by it he eats one clove everyday says he hasn’t had a cold in 40 years

Got a question for you. I haven’t saw one or don’t think I have ever seen one. Did they ever put a console in a 4 speed A body. Stay safe eat lots of raw garlic till it comes out your pours that way nobody will get close enough to give you the virus. Father in law swears by it he eats one clove everyday says he hasn’t had a cold in 40 years
To get the garlics full potential, ya gotta chop it up and let it sit for about ten minuets. I swollow it like a big pill after that. Best done on an empty stomach too. I like washing it down with some v8 juice. Good for blood pressure too.

Not sure if they did put a console with a 4 speed.
Got lots of garlic Good idea..

To get the garlics full potential, ya gotta chop it up and let it sit for about ten minuets. I swollow it like a big pill after that. Best done on an empty stomach too. I like washing it down with some v8 juice. Good for blood pressure too.
Garlic on toast sounds good and I love V8 juice.

My son works on windmill towers and is amazing what they throw away. He brought me some garbage that was going to go in the trash and just sorted it out but now I have to make room in my garage for it all.
Fiberglass cloth of all different flavors, paint brushes, tape, rollers, some resin and hardener and a bunch of good garbage.

I wondered about that as well, 4 speed consoles, there was a thread here with that question and I believe that the answer was no. Don't quote me on it though.

-
Back