Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
No wind yet ,fingers crossed gusts to 60 knots that’s 70 mph oh boy ! I love storms not even kidding :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715809540 View attachment 1715809541 View attachment 1715809542There's the bug needs lots of work but the body is in good shape.
Sweet she’s a 1600 duel port same engine as my bush buggy pretty much bulletproof. Except for the nose cone on trans where the shift rod enters. Any kind of abuse ie getting stuck or dropping clutch could break it suggest chaining down front of transaxle or solid mounts. Not the easiest part to find and a ***** to change. Have fun.

Morning guys. 5C at the moment and supposed to be 11 and sunny today. Hope to go on a cruise today.
Wow 7 more days till Halloween. We usually average around 15 kids every year but a lot of the seniors have moved out and we're seeing a lot more kids now. We always buy a box of 100 candy and lots left but don't know about this year. Little bastards taking all my chocolate bars.

Sweet she’s a 1600 duel port same engine as my bush buggy pretty much bulletproof. Except for the nose cone on trans where the shift rod enters. Any kind of abuse ie getting stuck or dropping clutch could break it suggest chaining down front of transaxle or solid mounts. Not the easiest part to find and a ***** to change. Have fun.
Engine is locked up so think I'll squirt some oil and diesel fuel in it but I think it's in bad shape.

Morning guys. 5C at the moment and supposed to be 11 and sunny today. Hope to go on a cruise today.
Wow 7 more days till Halloween. We usually average around 15 kids every year but a lot of the seniors have moved out and we're seeing a lot more kids now. We always buy a box of 100 candy and lots left but don't know about this year. Little bastards taking all my chocolate bars.
Lived here for 6 years and only one time did I have kids stop here.

This will be the 8th Halloween in our house, so far we've had 1 kid come to the door.
Looks like we have a few white flakes dropping but looks like nothing major thank god.
Taking the interior out of the bug before I bring it in the garage. What a mess.

Morning yes Halloween . kids we get a ton of kids we live in an older neighborhood with wide streets ,and the neighbors decorate which doesn’t help most kids we had 220 least was 140 last year with covid we didn’t open our doors was to risky.everyone else put a table in there driveway and handed it out that way .

Morning yes Halloween . kids we get a ton of kids we live in an older neighborhood with wide streets ,and the neighbors decorate which doesn’t help most kids we had 220 least was 140 last year with covid we didn’t open our doors was to risky.everyone else put a table in there driveway and handed it out that way .
That's a lot of kids you must hand out good treats. Coming to your neighborhood for candy. lol

IMG_20211024_114745268_HDR.jpg
In the garage and can't get the hood open and I know the plug on the bottom side if I pop that out could get it open but the suspension is in the way so would have to rip part of the front end suspension off to do that. Any ideas would be great.

This will be the 8th Halloween in our house, so far we've had 1 kid come to the door.
My one friend lives in a little town and he had a kid come to his door dressed completely in green from the top of his head to his toes. Ken asked him what he was supposed to be. The kid says "A booger". He just lost it right there. We were just talking about that the other day and broke him up. He's got the same warped sense of humour that I have so been friends for years.

Been a lovely sunny day and around 50F I would guess. Had a nice drive in the Cuda this afternoon while my wife was gardening.
More rain for the next two days and then more sun for two days.

If somebody told me to go fly a kite, I could easily do so today. 20+ Mph winds blowing constant right now with rain blowing in

View attachment 1715809849In the garage and can't get the hood open and I know the plug on the bottom side if I pop that out could get it open but the suspension is in the way so would have to rip part of the front end suspension off to do that. Any ideas would be great.
Call the Roadkill guys. They'll have it on the road in two days LOL

Well had to come up with another plan on the hood. to much junk in there soooo cut a hole and a long bar and a hard push and got it open.

-
Back