Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Dammit! missed my turn. Sure wish they would put a sign up to tell us when to turn. lol
Any chance you've ever driven on the autobahn in Germany?

It is crazy, no speedlimits, BUT the exits are all 25 mph off ramps, and usually only get one sign

If you think cruising in a late 80s Pontiac at 120 mph is scary, try sliding down the off ramp at 75, skidding on all 4 tires

Any chance you've ever driven on the autobahn in Germany?

It is crazy, no speedlimits, BUT the exits are all 25 mph off ramps, and usually only get one sign

If you think cruising in a late 80s Pontiac at 120 mph is scary, try sliding down the off ramp at 75, skidding on all 4 tires
Would be fun if I was a bit younger. Never been to Germany but bet I would like it there.

Would be fun if I was a bit younger. Never been to Germany but bet I would like it there.
I've definitely had some good times there
Great food and beer too (back when I used to drink)

I grew up not 45 minutes from the border so hopping over there was no big deal

(Even know, when we visit my family, we usually make at least one daytrip into Germany)

I've definitely had some good times there
Great food and beer too (back when I used to drink)

I grew up not 45 minutes from the border so hopping over there was no big deal

(Even know, when we visit my family, we usually make at least one daytrip into Germany)
Wounder if you can even travel out side the States without being vaccinated anymore.

Where is here? Is it right here, or is it over there? Could it be under there, or down yonder there? Does anyone care where here is? Would anyone care to tell me where here is? Maybe here is there, while there is here. Why is here there and there here? Why can't here be here and there be there? Then here would be here and there would be there.

Wounder if you can even travel out side the States without being vaccinated anymore.

i think i read there are 3 or 4 "countries" still free where you do not need to divulge personal medical information to enter, but it is crazy to see how much freedoms we lost over the last 18 months, globally

i think i read there are 3 or 4 "countries" still free where you do not need to divulge personal medical information to enter, but it is crazy to see how much freedoms we lost over the last 18 months, globally
It is and it's sad to see.

Yup wrong but what is the solution?

It is and it's sad to see.
Hey Fred got your snowblower all tuned up. Looks like we’re in for a good ole winter type storm. Took Dart out for one last spin yesterday, it was a great day. Then put it in it’s garage and tucked in for it’s winter nap. Spent rest of afternoon buttoning up the little **** around the place. Ok I think I’m ready let’er rip.

Hey Fred got your snowblower all tuned up. Looks like we’re in for a good ole winter type storm. Took Dart out for one last spin yesterday, it was a great day. Then put it in it’s garage and tucked in for it’s winter nap. Spent rest of afternoon buttoning up the little **** around the place. Ok I think I’m ready let’er rip.
Just above freezing this morning and raining. I have to pull all the cars out of the garage this weekend and clean the dust out then will put the Scamp on blocks. Snow blower is ready and hope I don't have to use it much this year but whatever works I'll just deal with it.

Just above freezing this morning and raining. I have to pull all the cars out of the garage this weekend and clean the dust out then will put the Scamp on blocks. Snow blower is ready and hope I don't have to use it much this year but whatever works I'll just deal with it.
No rain here yet right at freezing point. They say by 10 am it should be snowing oh well it’s not like we didn’t know it was coming

No rain here yet right at freezing point. They say by 10 am it should be snowing oh well it’s not like we didn’t know it was coming
I do hope we get at least a foot of snow for ground cover and going to bank it around my house this year it might save me some money on heating my house.

About the dust in shop. I’ve found that mopping the floor using dish soap routinely has reduced the amount of dust in my shop significantly

I do hope we get at least a foot of snow for ground cover and going to bank it around my house this year it might save me some money on heating my house.
Do that every year. Just watch where you remove snow cover to do it. You might cause other problems with the frost.

-
Back