Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
little bit of a reality check today

the wife had to work the night shift at the hospital today, so after the evening service at church we swung by taco bell and met her at the back parking lot of the hospital

as were sitting there eating a black station wagon pulls up 2 spots over and 2 gentleman get out
the pull a couple of gurneys out of the trunk and proceed to head on in

about 20 minutes later the same gentleman come out, with the 2 gurneys which are now no longer empty and covered head to toe with some really nice quilts

that kinda put a damper on thigs, but i dont think the kids even realized what happened

little bit of a reality check today

the wife had to work the night shift at the hospital today, so after the evening service at church we swung by taco bell and met her at the back parking lot of the hospital

as were sitting there eating a black station wagon pulls up 2 spots over and 2 gentleman get out
the pull a couple of gurneys out of the trunk and proceed to head on in

about 20 minutes later the same gentleman come out, with the 2 gurneys which are now no longer empty and covered head to toe with some really nice quilts

that kinda put a damper on thigs, but i dont think the kids even realized what happened
best the kids don't and sorry it kinda ruins dinner.

upload_2021-12-27_1-47-38.gif

Morning fellas and Happy Monday (I think it is anyway)
We've got all the family coming today so should be a fun day. No whipped cream though Fred. Will be a second xmas and more gifts.
Have a great day, I know I will.

Morning fellas and Happy Monday (I think it is anyway)
We've got all the family coming today so should be a fun day. No whipped cream though Fred. Will be a second xmas and more gifts.
Have a great day, I know I will.
Warmed up to-12 overnight, now the snow is falling. Really small flakes. If it snows like this all day I’ll have to start the Massey. Put a 3000 watt circulating in line block heater a few years ago. 2 hrs to start from dead cold. I also remembered to fill it with winter diesel this year. That was a **** show 2 years ago. Hope your well, 18,000 cases of covid in 2 days WOW. Keep you and yours safe buddy

Warmed up to-12 overnight, now the snow is falling. Really small flakes. If it snows like this all day I’ll have to start the Massey. Put a 3000 watt circulating in line block heater a few years ago. 2 hrs to start from dead cold. I also remembered to fill it with winter diesel this year. That was a **** show 2 years ago. Hope your well, 18,000 cases of covid in 2 days WOW. Keep you and yours safe buddy
Our count is about the same. 10000 one day and 9200 something the next. We get out booster on the 28 and the 20th. 100,000 in France just day. That is just plain scary. We now have 10,000+ dead just in Ontario alone because of Covid

About the same temp here and snowing and enough now that I'll have to blow the driveway out so I can go to work.
Might just say screw it and stay home.

Our count is about the same. 10000 one day and 9200 something the next. We get out booster on the 28 and the 20th. 100,000 in France just day. That is just plain scary. We now have 10,000+ dead just in Ontario alone because of Covid
Wow it really went up fast.

Snowing real hard here now so I will stay home.
Sold another front spoiler to a buddy up in Saskatchewan so shipping in the States has been about $15 bucks and would guess it will double in price going to Canada.

Snowing real hard here now so I will stay home.
Sold another front spoiler to a buddy up in Saskatchewan so shipping in the States has been about $15 bucks and would guess it will double in price going to Canada.
One of my friends has an account with a mail service in Pembina ND. SCAT cranks has free shipping in the US. had rotating assembly shipped there drove the hour 20 min cleared Canadian customs. Shipping costs = tank of gas, lunch, 12 pac beer and taxes.

One of my friends has an account with a mail service in Pembina ND. SCAT cranks has free shipping in the US. had rotating assembly shipped there drove the hour 20 min cleared Canadian customs. Shipping costs = tank of gas, lunch, 12 pac beer and taxes.
Are the boarders open yet? He's a bit of a drive but would be nice to visit him.

Yea it's not bad, I had my fill of snow and freezing my *** off when I lived in Wisconsin.
Thought of selling my home and buy a motor home to live in and buy some land down south to park on and build a garage so I can still play.

Thought of selling my home and buy a motor home to live in and buy some land down south to park on and build a garage so I can still play.
Ahh. You’d go nuts if ya had no snow or frost to ***** about. Like me your a northerner things just wouldn’t sit right if ya didn’t get a snow day once in a while.

Ahh. You’d go nuts if ya had no snow or frost to ***** about. Like me your a northerner things just wouldn’t sit right if ya didn’t get a snow day once in a while.
Yea I do like to ***** about the weather and do enjoy the wide open with no traffic.

-
Back