Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey mark happy bday, sorry about your surgery, be careful with the pain killers. They have some nasty side effects that hide. -12 here be snowing since yesterday noon not heavy but steady. Looks like it will be a lite day’s snowblower job.
Thanks Murray. I'm taking Tylenol Arthritis twice a day which is the limit. I don't use Advil or Aleve because they are very hard on your kidneys. Tylenol is the safest to take especially the older you get.
Still mild out and -1 right now. However Saturday we'll be back in the freezer again and then big snow coming on Monday so they say anyway. Guess we'll find out

Looks like we will be getting a bunch of snow today so best make sure the snow blower is ready.
Those blowers are pretty basic machines. All the bearings in them are standard issue. $150.00 bucks a few hours a little swearing and you’ll have a new one. I think I told you when I rebearinged the model A trany Bearing supply had them all in stock and under a hundred bucks.

Thanks Murray. I'm taking Tylenol Arthritis twice a day which is the limit. I don't use Advil or Aleve because they are very hard on your kidneys. Tylenol is the safest to take especially the older you get.
Still mild out and -1 right now. However Saturday we'll be back in the freezer again and then big snow coming on Monday so they say anyway. Guess we'll find out
How do you know the weather man is lying. His lips are moving. LOL.

Sorry Mark looks like the storm were getting is heading your way.

Those blowers are pretty basic machines. All the bearings in them are standard issue. $150.00 bucks a few hours a little swearing and you’ll have a new one. I think I told you when I rebearinged the model A trany Bearing supply had them all in stock and under a hundred bucks.
the bearings are so far good it's the drive wheel that is wearing out and should go see if John Deer has a new one.

the bearings are so far good it's the drive wheel that is wearing out and should go see if John Deer has a new one.
Is the motor still running strong? If so then it's worth putting money into it. Gears and chains are all available and not bad to replace. Cheaper than buying a new one and you know what you have.

Is the motor still running strong? If so then it's worth putting money into it. Gears and chains are all available and not bad to replace. Cheaper than buying a new one and you know what you have.
Yea might just find all the parts and do just that. wanted one with heated handles but think a good pair of gloves is cheaper.

Jumped in here this morning to say ... Hope all is well in your world @Mark Wainwright :thumbsup:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

COFFEE IS GOOD THIS MORNING.

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

Yea might just find all the parts and do just that. wanted one with heated handles but think a good pair of gloves is cheaper.
I have heated handles and they do work nice. Wonder if you can get aftermarket ones. Or buy those hot pads that'll go in your gloves. I also think you can buy gloves that have a heater in them (battery operated of course). Would be the cheaper I think.

Ouch you do know why John Deere’s are green don’t you. Colour of money. My father in law has a Deere lawn tractor fairly new the drive pulley on transaxle came loose and ogled the torex hole out. Went to JD where he bought it, they had it in stock parts man said it was a common problem.
Ya $135.00 problem. So we used red lock tight and staked the nut.

Ouch you do know why John Deere’s are green don’t you. Colour of money. My father in law has a Deere lawn tractor fairly new the drive pulley on transaxle came loose and ogled the torex hole out. Went to JD where he bought it, they had it in stock parts man said it was a common problem.
Ya $135.00 problem. So we used red lock tight and staked the nut.
Ouch! that hurts just thinking about it.
Used parts are real cheap and available but only want to fix it one time and is easy to work on not much to them really.

Well getting light out and hope my *** hole neighbor removes the snow out of my yard soon. Don't want to call the cops but I will if it's not out of my yard by noon.

How is that Chinook treating ya? I've spent time in Chinook. Its a a cold MF. lol
Temperature has been steady in the 40s and 50s all week. Snow is 90% gone in the back yard, but the wind has been 30 to 50+ mph too. Should continue until after the weekend I think. How are you doing, getting any respite from the cold weather?

Temperature has been steady in the 40s and 50s all week. Snow is 90% gone in the back yard, but the wind has been 30 to 50+ mph too. Should continue until after the weekend I think. How are you doing, getting any respite from the cold weather?
Morning Randy.

Morning guys had over 100mm of rain yesterday most of the snow is gone except where it’s pilled up of course,no flooding yet so that’s good .

Morning guys had over 100mm of rain yesterday most of the snow is gone except where it’s pilled up of course,no flooding yet so that’s good .
Glad your not getting flooded out Biff.
Went and got the truck to replace the window regulator and a single old gal that I thought was a bit to nice. I'm done with the truck all fixed but I'm afraid to take it back to her house she might come to the door naked and attack me.
lots of single older ladies around here and got and idea I could be a hooker and make some side money. LOL

-
Back