Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
BFDCADE1-381C-4DF7-8E51-19B71516B7C7.jpeg

Thanks Mark, wife has had her pcr test and waiting for results(24-72 hours). I just need to self isolate 5 days.Both are symptom free.RJ
Oh good. Did you try and get the test kits? They are hard to get hold of. Guess you heard some lowlifes were getting them and selling them on Kijiji. Now there is a huge fine for that. Kijidiots!!!

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day. 2C right now and possible rain today....go figure. Then back into the freezer once more.
Have a great day.

Oh good. Did you try and get the test kits? They are hard to get hold of. Guess you heard some lowlifes were getting them and selling them on Kijiji. Now there is a huge fine for that. Kijidiots!!!
No I haven’t tracked down a rapid test yet, seems they are still in short supply around here.Agree kijiji is full of idiots and scammers.RJ

Boss called me this morning and ask for help in the body shop. He has covid and can't do much.
So working to help him out till he gets better. I can't let a friend down not something any of us would do on this page.

Boss called me this morning and ask for help in the body shop. He has covid and can't do much.
So working to help him out till he gets better. I can't let a friend down not something any of us would do on this page.

so how long did your retirement last...a week?

Ok. I won this thread 3 years ago. Then again 2 years ago. I'm beginning to think this might be a scam?

Well sense that time? My B-body has turned new! That's right. Christine was right Shitters! Boom! Victory!

20180823_115241.jpg

Ok. I won this thread 3 years ago. Then again 2 years ago. I'm beginning to think this might be a scam?

Well sense that time? My B-body has turned new! That's right. Christine was right Shitters! Boom! Victory!

View attachment 1715855875
Did you not pick out one of our wonderful prizes? They are free but have to pay for shipping and handling charges plus any brokerage fees if not in The U.S.
Just send $9.95 for our free catalogue

-
Back