Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Happy Tuesday , going to remove my tool box this morning and turn in my keys wish Me luck.

Happy Tuesday , going to remove my tool box this morning and turn in my keys wish Me luck.
Do it with a big smile on your face. Keeps them wondering.
I turned in my key at the end of April, didn't say a single word, just dropped it on the manager idiot's desk and walked away.
Started the new job on May 2. Making far more $ and far less stressful.

Do it with a big smile on your face. Keeps them wondering.
I turned in my key at the end of April, didn't say a single word, just dropped it on the manager idiot's desk and walked away.
Started the new job on May 2. Making far more $ and far less stressful.

I did similarly when I retired. Having seen how they treated previous employees that gave their notice, I kept quiet. On my last Friday, I went to the office for my paycheck, turned in my keys, "You have my mailing address you can mail the remaining check." :D

I'm not even gonna tell you guys my retirement status

I will tell you this, I found out last nite that the patient we discussed last week made a full recovery and was send home

best they could tell the bacteria that caused the botulism came from the well water that they used to mix the baby formula with

I did similarly when I retired. Having seen how they treated previous employees that gave their notice, I kept quiet. On my last Friday, I went to the office for my paycheck, turned in my keys, "You have my mailing address you can mail the remaining check." :D
That's basically what I did myself. They decided were would be working Continental Shifts and I told them I wouldn't be doing that. They thought I was kidding and after the one and only shift on a Sunday Midnight shift I walked in the office on the Monday morning and called the plant manager into his office. We both sat down and he said "What's up". I said I'm done. He said when, I said right now. He said you can't do that. I said well I just did. He asked "can I talk you out of it?" I told him the house is going up for sale and we're moving home and that I told you I wasn't going to work that type of shifts.
I was working in a carpet manufacturing plant and I was a set-up person on the tufting machines. So I was the only one who knew this special set up on this one machine and left them to figure it out.
It sure felt good to walk out those doors.

That's basically what I did myself. They decided were would be working Continental Shifts and I told them I wouldn't be doing that. They thought I was kidding and after the one and only shift on a Sunday Midnight shift I walked in the office on the Monday morning and called the plant manager into his office. We both sat down and he said "What's up". I said I'm done. He said when, I said right now. He said you can't do that. I said well I just did. He asked "can I talk you out of it?" I told him the house is going up for sale and we're moving home and that I told you I wasn't going to work that type of shifts.
I was working in a carpet manufacturing plant and I was a set-up person on the tufting machines. So I was the only one who knew this special set up on this one machine and left them to figure it out.
It sure felt good to walk out those doors.
I'm not even gonna tell you guys my retirement status

I will tell you this, I found out last nite that the patient we discussed last week made a full recovery and was send home

best they could tell the bacteria that caused the botulism came from the well water that they used to mix the baby formula with
Good the kid is recovered.

Mark ,I think.i mean I know there in trouble without me .

Have a good one today:

upload_2022-5-18_8-45-41.jpeg

Morning all and Happy Turdsday.
Rain this morning and then sunshine after lunch.
One of the big car shows is finally opening up after two years.
It usually draws a large amount and I will be one of them.
Takes around 40 mins to get there but a nice drive

Morning guys and Happy Friday. Start of our May 2 4, 3 day weekend
Had a great time at the car show last night a decent turn out. It didn't fill the park like normal but it was still good. The 50/50 was 180 bucks.
The light green Dart GTS 340 is a survivor car so all original with 47,000 miles. Beautiful car.
The Black Cuda with the hemi scoop belongs to a friend of mine and has an an aluminum 572 Hemi with a 5 speed Tremic. The license plate reads "MEANFISH" and it is too.
The 41 Willys is all metalflake which you don't see much of these days.
IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1798.jpg
IMG_1800.jpg
IMG_1801.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg

Morning men, just watching the mecum auction in Indianapolis, the cars are going for stupid money ! 69 restomod gtx with hellcat running gear 132,500 $ nice car but you can buy a new one for less ? 65 Chevy 2 85,000 wild prices

-
Back