Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
TxeN

1666341888137.jpeg

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
0c right now but heading to 12-14 and sunny. First one of 5-6 days with temps heading near 20 and nothing but sunshine.
And wouldn't you know it, it's the weekend and the weather will be fantastic so the price of gas just went up at midnight.
Funny how that works!!!
Just a coincidence I'm sure.

When I was going to school there was a guy about 6 doors down from us who raced an original 63 Plymouth max wedge car in super stock. Back when Keystone and Bison Dragways were still operating. Was an awesome car I credit him for my mopar addiction.

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
0c right now but heading to 12-14 and sunny. First one of 5-6 days with temps heading near 20 and nothing but sunshine.
And wouldn't you know it, it's the weekend and the weather will be fantastic so the price of gas just went up at midnight.
Funny how that works!!!
Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there

When I was going to school there was a guy about 6 doors down from us who raced an original 63 Plymouth max wedge car in super stock. Back when Keystone and Bison Dragways were still operating. Was an awesome car I credit him for my mopar addiction.
When I was in high school there was a guy 3 doors from us that had a bright red 55 Chevy Gasser. It was a 4 door but the doors were welded up and all the glass was red plexi. He ran a Hilbourne injected Cheby small block and was 2 10th's off the record. Almost everything was chrome including the I-beam. Sure was sweet.
About 20 years ago a friend said he saw it in a guys backyard and it was in rough shape. A real shame.

IMG_20221021_185244775_HDR.jpg
We all know this factory scoop on the Duster and Demon and on my Scamp that isn't original for it, but I have it and thinking of modifying it a bit.
say 3 to 4 inches taller. I like it and not wanting to cut up a factory scoop so will try to make a new one. Ideas would be great.

Holy **** that was close hope all is well after that.
Yup by all accounts he’s good ,but what a close call eh , went off the road and the tree pooped up road the hood caught the Cowl lifted the dash and went out the back window if the picture doesn’t do it justice.

View attachment 1716001122We all know this factory scoop on the Duster and Demon and on my Scamp that isn't original for it, but I have it and thinking of modifying it a bit.
say 3 to 4 inches taller. I like it and not wanting to cut up a factory scoop so will try to make a new one. Ideas would be great.
Something awful familiar about that scoop lol

Morning Guys and Happy Saturday.
Almost 7am and already 10 degrees and going up to nearly 20 today.
Have a wonderful day and play safe.

Don't think I mentioned this but midweek we had a large dump truck that had just dumped his load at one of the construction sites on the 401 Hwy ( the big hwy that runs through the top of Toronto) He left his box up and so half a km down the road he hit the bridge and tore the box off the truck and it got wedged under the bridge. That shut the hwy down for several hours and had to bring in the engineers to check the bridge. They did find some cracks but not much damage considering. The driver from Turban Transport (if you catch my drift) was charged with dangerous driving right off the top plus there are other charges pending. First week on the job and probably his last lol.
The flagman at the site should have flagged him down of course but was probably texting his girlfriend lol

-
Back