Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
He's back in surgery today at the age of 17 getting another skin transplant and all going well.
Damn grand kids wounder why grandpa has gray hair.

7427889975720297388.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds like Hell. What happened? Looks like a strong boy.
He tried to start a branch pile on fire and with the wind blowing it wouldn't start so he grabbed a gas can and put gas on the pile and lit that and yea it lit and caught him and the gas can on fire.
Parents didn't know he was trying to help his dad.

He tried to start a branch pile on fire and with the wind blowing it wouldn't start so he grabbed a gas can and put gas on the pile and lit that and yea it lit and caught him and the gas can on fire.
I have a friend that did the same exact thing. He landed in harbor view medical center for a spell.

Yep I did but still working on the nursing home idea she doesn't want to go she wants to die before then. Told her I'm not the one to end her life and no one else will either.
Try and let her make the final decision Fred or it will always be your fault. She probably knows herself that this would be the best outcome but just won't admit it yet.
My mother fought tooth and nail just to get her to use a walker. Thought WW3 was about to start but she finally came around to it and loved it..
I guess it's like admitting defeat in a way.
Maybe one of your kids could use a car.

View attachment 1716008756This is my oldest daughter with husband and my oldest grand son about a year after grand son caught himself on fire and took a lot of months to get him patched up in Minneapolis hospital.
What a horrible experience to have to go through for a young man. Sounds like he came through it ok but will have scars internally and externally. Of course he has a great family to get him through it.

Try and let her make the final decision Fred or it will always be your fault. She probably knows herself that this would be the best outcome but just won't admit it yet.
My mother fought tooth and nail just to get her to use a walker. Thought WW3 was about to start but she finally came around to it and loved it..
I guess it's like admitting defeat in a way.
Maybe one of your kids could use a car.
Same deal with the FIL except the war is still active. The walker is standing there in the corner and he moves around from counter to chair to wall to doorway. Maybe he uses it when we’re not there. Just being a butt head.

When my friend burns brush he'll use gas on it but then runs a small trail of gas away from the pile and then light it.
I worked with a guy that basically did the same thing and got burned really bad and the Dr said he'll never be able to have kids but he proved them wrong. Every once in a while he'd have to have surgery under his armpits because he couldn't raise his arms up high

Well on a brighter note.
Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Well this will be the last gorgeous day and will get cold from here on.
Saying a possibilty of light snow either Sunday or Monday.
Guess it has to come sometime.
Have a great day

When my friend burns brush he'll use gas on it but then runs a small trail of gas away from the pile and then light it.
I worked with a guy that basically did the same thing and got burned really bad and the Dr said he'll never be able to have kids but he proved them wrong. Every once in a while he'd have to have surgery under his armpits because he couldn't raise his arms up high
Gas is to explosive by itself diesel fuel is better but not by much. Myself when lighting a fire like that I use used engine oil and newspapers. Works well and no kaboom

Well on a brighter note.
Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Well this will be the last gorgeous day and will get cold from here on.
Saying a possibilty of light snow either Sunday or Monday.
Guess it has to come sometime.
Have a great day
Haven’t seen the sun here for a week. They predict we’ll get some next week. Do you know how to tell if the weatherman is lying? HIS LIPS ARE MOVING.

As a man, I take pride in lighting each fire I build with a single match

But, if it doesn't take by match 3 or 4, out comes the gasoline

IF that is the case, I usually pour some on a large stick aswell, light that, and use it as a torch

On a side note, anyone remember those long matches we used for pilot lights on waterheaters ?

As a man, I take pride in lighting each fire I build with a single match

But, if it doesn't take by match 3 or 4, out comes the gasoline

IF that is the case, I usually pour some on a large stick aswell, light that, and use it as a torch

On a side note, anyone remember those long matches we used for pilot lights on waterheaters ?
Yes have a part box in shop. Have saw them in the store but they for lighting something else just can’t remember what. Have witnessed a person turn the gas on, on a gas grill with lid closed and hit the igniter blew the lid right off. No one got hurt but wow!!!

That's what happens to my grandsons ankles.

Morning guys no snow yet just wind and 16*.
Gonna do something today just haven't figured out what yet.

Morning guys no snow yet just wind and 16*.
Gonna do something today just haven't figured out what yet.
-13*f here, -26* with wind chill added, better than yesterday's -19*. Still too damned cold for this time of year, average high is 41*. We ain't even close to it, but should see some relief by Saturday, maybe tomorrow even.

-13*f here, -26* with wind chill added, better than yesterday's -19*. Still too damned cold for this time of year, average high is 41*. We ain't even close to it, but should see some relief by Saturday, maybe tomorrow even.
Ouch! sorry Randy that's a big change in temp from what you were getting.

Morning men , cold here also was -2 yesterday high of 4 . As far as fires go I use a tiger torch and if it’s stubborn a leaf blower for added oxygen. But before I discovered the torch I did use gas ,glad hes doing better .

-
Back