Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I been a good boy all my life taking care of animals. I got bit by a cat when I was about 16 and almost died from the bite from it. Memories from that reflect and the blood poison that almost killed me are on my thoughts everytime I see a cat.
My mother's cat bit her hand about 10 years ago, she nearly died from the infection as well. I was not happy with that cat, and not really sad when it died a few years later. Thankfully mom is still around, will be 90 in a few months, and no more cats. I am allergic to them too, so would never have one, and sure as hell never tolerate them on my dinner table or my countertops, hell no!
Mom used to feed hers on the kitchen counter, disgusting.

The more I shy away from them the more they like me. That’s crazy that you almost died from a cat bite. You must be allergic too. Not sure how you can live with them.
I got a bad infection and didn't do anything about it till I got real sick.

My mother's cat bit her hand about 10 years ago, she nearly died from the infection as well. I was not happy with that cat, and not really sad when it died a few years later. Thankfully mom is still around, will be 90 in a few months, and no more cats. I am allergic to them too, so would never have one, and sure as hell never tolerate them on my dinner table or my countertops, hell no!
Mom used to feed hers on the kitchen counter, disgusting.
My mother in law does the same and when she moved in with me I let her know I don't want cat food or cats on my counters.

I got a bad infection and didn't do anything about it till I got real sick.
So did my mother, she thought it wasn't serious until one of her friends insisted that she get to the doctor. I didn't know anything about it, but I had driven 800 miles to surprise her for her 80th birthday. I was shocked when I saw how sick she was, she had lost 10 pounds in 3 days, she was only about 155 pounds, and her skin was as pale grey as concrete. That same day she got a call from her doctor that her test results were in and he had sent a prescription to her pharmacy. I picked up the medication and stayed with her for a couple days until she started to feel better.
Cat's mouths are full of bacteria, and their sharp teeth will easily puncture skin.

So did my mother, she thought it wasn't serious until one of her friends insisted that she get to the doctor. I didn't know anything about it, but I had driven 800 miles to surprise her for her 80th birthday. I was shocked when I saw how sick she was, she had lost 10 pounds in 3 days, she was only about 155 pounds, and her skin was as pale grey as concrete. That same day she got a call from her doctor that her test results were in and he had sent a prescription to her pharmacy. I picked up the medication and stayed with her for a couple days until she started to feel better.
Cat's mouths are full of bacteria, and their sharp teeth will easily puncture skin.
Definitely not my favorite animal and more so now.

i Hate them little buggers climb on everything, **** in my flower beds grrrr.

Wife wanted one years ago
Don't even get me started on the flower beds! My wife goes full nuclear over that.
Wife wanted one years ago. So I said ok only if it’s an out side cat. That lasted about 8 months. Now I know what you’re thinking he gave in. Not, outside dog #3 got pissed at cat and killed it. Blessing, she never wanted another one after that.

Glad she survived it Randy and now she's 90. Good for her!! Hope she's still in good health

Ever since the 'update' fabo has been like, well think of something that went to crap in the last 2 years
Tried to get a message out of my personal in box and the adds were so bad I couldn't read what someone posted.
A friend on here payed for my gold member to help fix it and was really unexpected and greatly appreciated but I still am having problems even without all the adds.

Morning men, just back from service call 52 foot trailer with no running lights ,full load with an excavator on board and it’s dark out warm though 8deg C. Found it in the rear box rubbed through at marker light whew 150 feet of wire and it was a 1/2 in chunk touching only took 30min to find and repair could say I got lucky.

Morning men, just back from service call 52 foot trailer with no running lights ,full load with an excavator on board and it’s dark out warm though 8deg C. Found it in the rear box rubbed through at marker light whew 150 feet of wire and it was a 1/2 in chunk touching only took 30min to find and repair could say I got lucky.
All skill

21E69C31-B7BB-417A-B231-8E62A2501533.jpeg

I’m a big fan of having chunks of lumber around. I have a spot for them. Use them all of the time.

A lot of skill and a little luck always helps

-
Back