Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
168D8D5D-4436-4A8D-9698-75E34526DF37.jpeg

Apparently they caught him because he submitted his DNA for an ancestory report. At least that’s what I understood. But wouldn’t that have privacy concerns
Not when it comes to murder I hope not. Some lawyer will fight that though, the scumbag.

Not when it comes to murder I hope not. Some lawyer will fight that though, the scumbag.
I don’t know how I feel about that. So if the cops can access your private information with out you being under arrest or a court ordered warrant what’s stopping them from walking into your home just to see if your breaking the law. Or searching your person just because you look guilty. It’s the same ****. If they had probable cause they could get a warrant, not just go fishing and see what comes up. The end result does not justify the means

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Dec 1st tomorrow, where did Nov go?
Lots of rain and 50mph winds then drop down to 0C tonight.
Have a great day

-12 C here and snowing supposed to be off and on like that for a couple days. Some Winnipegers are bitchin about the bike paths not being cleared. I mean there is something inherently wrong with riding a two wheeled vehicle with very little traction available. Good thing we have social medicine. We should remove all warring labels and let stupidity work itself out of the gene pool.

Morning Fred... I guess you can see why I didn't post Mrs Cleaver on here LOL Glad you liked it lol
-12 C here and snowing supposed to be off and on like that for a couple days. Some Winnipegers are bitchin about the bike paths not being cleared. I mean there is something inherently wrong with riding a two wheeled vehicle with very little traction available. Good thing we have social medicine. We should remove all warring labels and let stupidity work itself out of the gene pool.
LOL I used to ride my bike to school in any weather right till I went to high school. Maybe that explains it lol

I don’t know how I feel about that. So if the cops can access your private information with out you being under arrest or a court ordered warrant what’s stopping them from walking into your home just to see if your breaking the law. Or searching your person just because you look guilty. It’s the same ****. If they had probable cause they could get a warrant, not just go fishing and see what comes up. The end result does not justify the means
not quite, im sure it is all in the small print
this is just like when the cops have a suspect, and they tail him to see if he doesnt throw out a coffee cup

if he does, they pick it up and run the DNA off of that
same thing

(also one of the reasons i refuse to do those DNA tests, i dont want to be in a database)

Morning Fred... I guess you can see why I didn't post Mrs Cleaver on here LOL Glad you liked it lol

LOL I used to ride my bike to school in any weather right till I went to high school. Maybe that explains it lol

i used to walk to middle school, it was about 2 miles, then bike to highschool, that was 6 miles on way
never ever had a snow day either

My son is to young to know about leave it to Beaver or any Beaver so he didn't get it. LOL

this is just like when the cops have a suspect, and they tail him to see if he doesnt throw out a coffee cup

same thing

(also one of the reasons i refuse to do those DNA tests, i dont want to be in a database)

i used to walk to middle school, it was about 2 miles, then bike to highschool, that was 6 miles on way
Same here and never remembered it bothering me even in the cold.

same thing

The collection of a suspects DNA is not what I was talking about. If law enforcement is following someone they have reason to. Seems to me they were fishing in some private companies data base to see what would fall out when they shook it.

-
Back