Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just primed the chin spoiler for the Scamp and should be ready to make a mold off it this weekend.

There was a dark fella coming out of Costco yesterday in shorts and T shirt and it was cold and windy as hell.
Must have had some major shrinkage
:rofl: You bet there would be and hard to find when he has to go pee.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: All what you're used to I guess. We would play baseball when it was 110°+ when I lived in the desert as a youth.
Dad worked construction and we moved once in a while to get closer to work. One of those stops was San Diego County, house was a 30 minute walk to the beach for my 11 year old legs. The natives there, thermometer gets over 75° and they were ready to melt :rofl::rofl:

I remember being on the beach at South Padre Island Texas on January 1st one year. I was swimming, and having a great time, while the "locals" wore heavy coats. The temperature was in the mid 70s.

I remember being on the beach at South Padre Island Texas on January 1st one year. I was swimming, and having a great time, while the "locals" wore heavy coats. The temperature was in the mid 70s.
I remember winters driving down south watching people in heavy coats and yea, Tee shirt weather for us.

A good friend of mine, last year, she went up to get her niece from Alaska, her dad was in the hospital for several months with covid.
Anyways the kid was around 15 or 16, it was a really nice weekend evening here at my place around 60-65 degrees, we were sitting around the fire pit in my backyard.
Her niece said, how in the world do you people stand it here, its so hot. This kid then laied in the damp grass to get cooled off.
I guess its what you are used to.
We had a parts guy at work, super nice dude that always wore shorts, all year long, I asked him why, he said he has MS and absolutely burns up.
The fed-ex driver wares shorts year round, even in a blizzard.

A good friend of mine, last year, she went up to get her niece from Alaska, her dad was in the hospital for several months with covid.
Anyways the kid was around 15 or 16, it was a really nice weekend evening here at my place around 60-65 degrees, we were sitting around the fire pit in my backyard.
Her niece said, how in the world do you people stand it here, its so hot. This kid then laied in the damp grass to get cooled off.
We had a parts guy at work, super nice dude that always wore shorts, all year long, I asked him why, he said he has MS and absolutely burns up.
I used to work with a guy that wore shorts year round in Winnipeg, where it can be minus 30 for weeks at a stretch.

After 30 below here if it warms up to 30 above then it's T-shirt weather.

1699512137062.gif

Morning guys. We're almost halfway through Nov.
Time sure flies by.
Anybody going to a war monument for the 11th?
I think I may this year and show our appreciation for them dying for our freedom.
Some of them were very young and never came back.
On a good note it's going to be 9 and sunny today but we did get some freezing rain last night.
Have a wonderful day

Sup guys. It's cold out there all day and some dumbass walking to school in jeans and a T shirt.
Hope he learns something in school today.
Hopefully he won't reproduce!!!
That's not cool it's being a fool
Scary to think that someone of that generation is going to be running this Country someday.

-
Back