Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
What a gorgeous day today. Sunny and 11 degrees and just a bit of wind.
Guys running around in shorts and T shirts.
Went shopping this morning then this afternoon went and washed the 300 up.
Then we sat outside for a good 45 minutes and it was lovely.
You could hear the motorcycles racing and the odd muscle car as well.
Music to my ears this time of year.
Won't be much longer till the time changes.
About 39 days till Spring I think
Only noise around here is when the furnace kicks in. Nothing new happening here.

1707545215048.gif

Looks like a repeat from yesterday I'm pleased to say.
Yesterday we broke an 86 year old record.
Maybe the groundhog was right after all?
Have a great day and a great weekend also

Looks like a repeat from yesterday I'm pleased to say.
Yesterday we broke an 86 year old record.
Maybe the groundhog was right after all?
Have a great day and a great weekend also
Been way above normal temps. around here and I won't complain.

Been way above normal temps. around here and I won't complain.
Here as well and that big snow storm was a dud, cold enough now that the sloppy rutted up side roads are frozen making driving on them almost impossible. Made a Lexan display box for my Peanuts AA/FD CAR not the best silicone job but serves the purpose.

image.jpg

Here as well and that big snow storm was a dud, cold enough now that the sloppy rutted up side roads are frozen making driving on them almost impossible. Made a Lexan display box for my Peanuts AA/FD CAR not the best silicone job but serves the purpose.

View attachment 1716205261
Same here no snow just ice.
Cool display I like it. :thumbsup:

Working on the old truck and I'm at a standstill on figuring out how to make it more presentable. :BangHead: Haven't found anyone that can paint my asses to look better and my horses *** is not good at all. I want to do a donkey *** with a picture of or president under it's tail. :rolleyes:
Not trying to be political just think it's funny and would put any Democrat or Republicans picture under some kind of ***.

Working on the old truck and I'm at a standstill on figuring out how to make it more presentable. :BangHead: Haven't found anyone that can paint my asses to look better and my horses *** is not good at all. I want to do a donkey *** with a picture of or president under it's tail. :rolleyes:
Not trying to be political just think it's funny and would put any Democrat or Republicans picture under some kind of ***.
Know anyone who makes decals with a cnc machine or maybe someone at a ceramic studio, they paint everything on any kind of shape imaginable. Or a graffiti artist.

Know anyone who makes decals with a cnc machine or maybe someone at a ceramic studio, they paint everything on any kind of shape imaginable. Or a graffiti artist.
Never looked. I been trying to find someone local but I guess I need to go to someone in the bigger cities to do it.

Never looked. I been trying to find someone local but I guess I need to go to someone in the bigger cities to do it.
Well someone around your area should have some artistic skills. Like the old man told me “just ask what’s the worst possible thing he’s going to say”

So alternate the pictures

If you know anyone with a Cricut they could probably do it. My daughter makes all kind of things with hers in Vinyl.
Probably have to do it in two pieces being large like that.

If you know anyone with a Cricut they could probably do it. My daughter makes all kind of things with hers in Vinyl.
Probably have to do it in two pieces being large like that.
I know we have a business around that can do that and I'll check it out. :thumbsup:

Hey Fred I was watching a documentary today and they showed a place in N Dakota.
It was called Nekoma. Have you heard of it?.
It's a nuclear missile sight and was built in 1975 and was to protect against nuclear warfare. It cost 5 billion dollars which is the equivalent to 27 billion today. They said they left the lights and hydro on for 3 days then shut down. Might be a museum today.

It was nice again today but not as nice as yesterday. I went for a walk and sat outside for maybe 15 minutes as it was getting cold.
One nutbar walked by in shorts and "T" shirt

At a stand still in lab, need parts for one project paint for another waiting for the tin Basher on another. So I said to myself and I knew it was myself because I recognized my voice and I am wearing my shorts. I said self is it to early on Saturday afternoon to have a drink. Myself said ask the magic 8 ball, so I did this was the reply

image.jpg

So I guess rye and ginger it is

-
Back