Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Don't think mine would be a good candidate for that type of classic for sale but looks like a good selling place for most.
Oh, I think it would. Its all about the marketing. They certainly don't accept everything. I have a friend who is a whizz with this kind of stuff. I can see if he is interested in marketing it for you. He'll want a cut. I don't want to see you sell it but if your heart is set on it, I would like you to get the most you can for it. This site is good too and you seem to know a lot of folks on here.

Oh, I think it would. Its all about the marketing. They certainly don't accept everything. I have a friend who is a whizz with this kind of stuff. I can see if he is interested in marketing it for you. He'll want a cut. I don't want to see you sell it but if your heart is set on it, I would like you to get the most you can for it. This site is good too and you seem to know a lot of folks on here.
I don't want to sell it but so far I have no choice. Was told by people that have seen it and driven in it that know their cars that it's worth 30 grand easy but I think less than that.

1708755073978.gif

No but will wait till I get it outside in the sun light for a better look.
might do a rear spoiler next to level it out better. It's a 73 and most guys my age think anything newer than a 72 is not a classic car and having a beak nose is not good. I'm working on the idea of their full of **** and doing my best to prove them wrong. Still plan on selling it but when I get it to what I think is good then I'll put it up for sale. I could be wrong on what I'm doing to it but what the hell I like it so far.
think it looks awesome. Never was one for rear spoilers but hey what ever floats your boat. Remember Fred my sandbox my rules

Your vision is good. I'd love a sexy beaker with a stroked blueprint engine and a GV
What do THEY call my body style of A body, a fat beaker. Body style, options, engines, it’s what manufacturers do to sell cars. Going to be a small forum if you only include factory 6 cyl. 4 speed, bucket seat with rear spoiler cars.

I think you'd get big bucks for it Fred. A gorgeous car and a lot of spit and polish.
There a website called Cars For Sale. It's a great site and a whole lot of brands.
You go to Dodge or Plymouth and check them out. It starts out at very old cars and right up to present day.
Lots of eye candy.

I think you'd get big bucks for it Fred. A gorgeous car and a lot of spit and polish.
There a website called Cars For Sale. It's a great site and a whole lot of brands.
You go to Dodge or Plymouth and check them out. It starts out at very old cars and right up to present day.
Lots of eye candy.
That’s it. Cars for sale. Going to check it out. Thanks.

Morning guys late night and drank to much but what the hell doesn't happen very much.
Gorgeous day and looks like a T shirt day.

Morning guys late night and drank to much but what the hell doesn't happen very much.
Was a good boy last night, friends tried to rook me into an impromptu shop party. Had 2 beer then the shine came out. Put the empty in the case and said to rich for me, night guys. Kinda glad I didn’t have to call the wife to come pick me off the floor

Was a good boy last night, friends tried to rook me into an impromptu shop party. Had 2 beer then the shine came out. Put the empty in the case and said to rich for me, night guys. Kinda glad I didn’t have to call the wife to come pick me off the floor
Think I'll be a good boy tonight and keep it down to 1 after dinner drink. lol

I think I mentioned it before about a guy wanting me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda.
I can't really do it without having his car here to fabricate it. The guy lives in Texas and is willing to bring his car here so I can build it.
Seems like a real nice guy and we been figuring out what he wants.

Not T shirt weather here today.
It's freezing as predicted but sunny all day.
Never even stuck my head out the door today
-10 and -18 windchill

I think I mentioned it before about a guy wanting me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda.
I can't really do it without having his car here to fabricate it. The guy lives in Texas and is willing to bring his car here so I can build it.
Seems like a real nice guy and we been figuring out what he wants.
Email

I'll be nice and keep my mouth shut about the 70*F weather and the sunny blue skies. Still way behind on rain though.

Morning guys. Bit of a mild day I think at least warm from the last two days.
I think it's 21 days till spring so we're getting there.
Make it a good one

-
Back