Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20190512_164929.jpg
20190512_163320.jpg
Had a BBQ with the kids today, drove the old truck giving the kids rides then nap time for some of us. Time for pie and ice cream. Then another nap. lol

your welcome,

I had a member I have been talking to e-mail me thinking HDK had a major price hike....sooooo I thought I better clear up the $8K figure. When I was (much) younger and we would visit the girls in Windsor, I always liked the exchange rate. Now, not so much.
Hope you didn't leave any deposits lol

Morning guys. Another wet and cold day. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Mother's Day. Looks like Fred had a wonderful time with his family.

Morning Mark another long night but had a good time. gonna be warm today 75* they say and partly cloudy so finally warming up.

Haven't even looked at it yet. Too cold and miserable to go outside. Can't drive it due to weather anyway.
Yea the cold will put a stop to a lot of projects. Today is house cleaning I have little kids sticky hand prints all over. lol

What a lousy day and a lazy one too. I did go outside to get the recycling bins but that's as far as I ventured today. I made lunch for the both of us and then checked the inside of my eye lids. They're fine. Had to turn the furnace on as well. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and a little warmer but the weekend looks good and it's a long weekend also.

What a lousy day and a lazy one too. I did go outside to get the recycling bins but that's as far as I ventured today. I made lunch for the both of us and then checked the inside of my eye lids. They're fine. Had to turn the furnace on as well. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and a little warmer but the weekend looks good and it's a long weekend also.
If you made chili for lunch you wouldn't deed to turn the heat on. LOL
My friend called me up and needed some help putting some windshields in so didn't get much done around the house today.

Well fellas back to normal temperatures and supposed to be raining next couple days , can’t say I won’t mind happy Monday! Glad everyone had a great weekend :thumbsup:

If you made chili for lunch you wouldn't deed to turn the heat on. LOL
My friend called me up and needed some help putting some windshields in so didn't get much done around the house today.
Funny you should say that Fred. My wife made some chili the other day and has had it for lunch the last two days. I didn't dare have that. LOL.
Hope the w/shields went well.

Morning guys. Has anyone heard from Jeff Lately?
Morning Mark I haven't herd from him hope he's doing good.
Windshields went fine and had a good visit with my friend. He owns the body shop I work in and cleared a spot so I can bring my car in and finish it there. No charge just helping me out.

Did you get your "no start" condition figured out Mark? Might be the ignition switch. You said it bumps the motor when you cycle it off. Next time it acts up try cranking it and backing off the key a little bit and see if that fires it. Or check for coil power while cranking.

Did you get your "no start" condition figured out Mark? Might be the ignition switch. You said it bumps the motor when you cycle it off. Next time it acts up try cranking it and backing off the key a little bit and see if that fires it. Or check for coil power while cranking.
Hi BP... I pulled the plugs off the bulk head inside the engine compartment and the terminals need to be cleaned up. I'll get some terminal cleaner today and hopefully that will solve the problem. The coil checked out fine. Thanks for the tips.

Last edited:
-
Back