Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
looks like I am almost last and win the left hand adjustable wrench and chrome muffler bearings.But will still be here to try to win the greasy blonde blow up doll for my wall.

So if I can't use the pump Looks like I will have a saggy boob dis inflated blow up blonde dangling off my shop wall? and no grease!
Well **** keep the doll I'll take the wrench.

:p

39700642_10156676336138464_3252004191190646784_n.jpg

I got the old truck running tonight ya hoo. Still needs a lot of work before I can go for a ride in the old girl but at least it started.
It has a positive ground on the battery and has been hard for me at first but learning and it is so simple to work on.

I got the old truck running tonight ya hoo. Still needs a lot of work before I can go for a ride in the old girl but at least it started.
It has a positive ground on the battery and has been hard for me at first but learning and it is so simple to work on.
Nice Fred see no Chinese parts told ya :thumbsup:

Congrats Fred on the A. Did it take much to fire it up?

Congrats Fred on the A. Did it take much to fire it up?
Morning Mark. not really to bad Rebuilt the dist. and put on a different carb. that was in a box of parts that looked like it was rebuilt and she fired off right away.

If they are off-shore parts just be careful..a lot of junk out there. Originals are best and more expensive but not worth he aggravation of having to deal with junk.
I'm gonna put the truck all together and drive it around a bit before I restore it. That way I will know what I need for parts.
Made that mistake on putting a china made dist. in the scamp didn't last long and ended up getting a better one.

-
Back