Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Last car show of the year , it was cool but no rain ! Got me a nice door prize. Not an adjustable metric wrench tho !

Door prize 001.jpg

Cuda is getting inner fender supports, torque boxes, and the rad support bracket installed at Is Car tool this week. Drive her down 9hrs from Ohio. John and his team are good guys. A very nice working shop.

IMG_7210.JPG

Last car show of the year , it was cool but no rain ! Got me a nice door prize. Not an adjustable metric wrench tho !

View attachment 1715230291
Nice FOG, glad you made it to the last show and good to see you got a set of SAE wrenches.
Wow 6 point can I barrow the 3/4 for a bit.:)
I don't know how you feel FOG but hard to put my car on blocks for the winter.

Cuda is getting inner fender supports, torque boxes, and the rad support bracket installed at Is Car tool this week. Drive her down 9hrs from Ohio. John and his team are good guys. A very nice working shop.

View attachment 1715230294
So going in for surgery? Let us know how it turns out, would like to see some pictures if you can.

Nice FOG, glad you made it to the last show and good to see you got a set of SAE wrenches.
Wow 6 point can I barrow the 3/4 for a bit.:)
I don't know how you feel FOG but hard to put my car on blocks for the winter.
Yea I know Fred hard to put her away, oh and by the way anytime on that wrench !

Hey same here Fred, been great sharing stuff with you !! We have a bunch of great guys on this site!
Sure enjoy chatting with everyone and all the funny posts and learning.
Going to bed early tonight and see if I can beat Mark at first, or just sleep in.
Sleep good guys.

Well here we are again late at night seeing what’s happening in our world .....sooo. ?

First as usual. I was up at 5:45 but have been on Facebook or would have been on here earlier. I agree with you FOG about putting the car away. It's like losing your best friend. Hate this time of year and hate Winter also. I get to be like a bear so maybe I should hibernate. I think Winter should be cancelled this year.

First as usual. I was up at 5:45 but have been on Facebook or would have been on here earlier. I agree with you FOG about putting the car away. It's like losing your best friend. Hate this time of year and hate Winter also. I get to be like a bear so maybe I should hibernate. I think Winter should be cancelled this year.
I'm gonna go down south some day and try winter out. Not sure if I really want to leave my house that long though.

Yea Mark heats been on a long time now even in the garage.
I have a pellet stove in the garage and going to town today to get more pellets already.
The cold came early this year.

Yea Mark heats been on a long time now even in the garage.
I have a pellet stove in the garage and going to town today to get more pellets already.
The cold came early this year.
Morning Fred...will you take the 27 in to get the pellets? Does it have a heater? Been cool and rainy this week but next week supposed to be hot again. Don't know how to dress these days. Warm in the daytime and cold at night. Have a good one my friend.

Morning Fred...will you take the 27 in to get the pellets? Does it have a heater? Been cool and rainy this week but next week supposed to be hot again. Don't know how to dress these days. Warm in the daytime and cold at night. Have a good one my friend.
It would be fun to take the 29 to town but would take me all day going 30 mph.
It does have cab heat but not hooked up yet I will have to post a picture of the heater kinda neat.
we have frost in the morning and not getting warm enough during the day to take the coat off.

20181002_064008.jpg
The fan blows air in the front across the exhaust manifold into the cab. Pretty simple.

-
Back