Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey guys the weather is HOT ......25 today 32 Thursday yikes to hot to fast ,I’m melting ...
Thats crazy. I love the heat but too fast is bad. 32C really? You can keep that. I thought your climate was alot more temperate than that.

Thats crazy. I love the heat but too fast is bad. 32C really? You can keep that. I thought your climate was alot more temperate than that.
Yes average this time of year 16 , crazy thing is it still goes down to 5 or 6 at night so sweater in the morning naked buy 4:00 .

Yes average this time of year 16 , crazy thing is it still goes down to 5 or 6 at night so sweater in the morning naked buy 4:00 .
Sounds like California winter weather that I remember as a kid.

Long day here one son is building exhaust for his Fiat in my garage and one going to leave Juneau Alaska heading this way. Did I ever tell you guys I am not bored and being retired just made me more busy.

20190507_221909.jpg
20190507_221830.jpg
Muffler out and straight pipe in. Takes after his old man. lol

I was wrong when I said looked like rain yesterday. It did for a very short while but turned out to be a nice day. Same as today. 7:15 and the sun would burn your eyes out. Another car show starts up at the funeral home on Fri. Lets hope the weather is good for it.

Morning Mark Hope the car show turns out good. Would love to tag along and meet some of your friends there. Above freezing this morning suns shining and no wind so looking good.

Morning Mark Hope the car show turns out good. Would love to tag along and meet some of your friends there. Above freezing this morning suns shining and no wind so looking good.
I think we could have a blast Fred. You meet the nicest people at car shows I've found. Yes...you do run into a real jerk who thinks his car is God's gift to the world but far and few between. It's like one big family who will help you if needed. By the way...good morning. Have a great day..I'm off to the shower and clean up my act LOL.

I think we could have a blast Fred. You meet the nicest people at car shows I've found. Yes...you do run into a real jerk who thinks his car is God's gift to the world but far and few between. It's like one big family who will help you if needed. By the way...good morning. Have a great day..I'm off to the shower and clean up my act LOL.
Have a good one Mark gonna pick up my son at the air port at 2:00 today so is a 150 mile trip might need a nap after a bit.

Morning men , you know whaaaaat daaaaay it is come on...come on thaaats rigghhhtt. Hummmmp daayyyyyy:lol: :rofl:

Ok BP you rock! Love first prize! As Fred can likely attest from art and decor in shop our family is very Scottish but only on 4 sides! We still have property in Scotland and we darn sure still get married under the light of a full moon complete with broom jump. We have clan Tartan both ancient and modern! Nice little diddy ya posted!

Ok BP you rock! Love first prize! As Fred can likely attest from art and decor in shop our family is very Scottish but only on 4 sides! We still have property in Scotland and we darn sure still get married under the light of a full moon complete with broom jump. We have clan Tartan both ancient and modern! Nice little diddy ya posted!
Scottish, I got some in me but mostly Italian but the temper I have is defiantly Scottish. lol

Got a little Scottish in me myself. A bit of a mut. LOL. AC/DC :thumbsup:

-
Back