Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
What sad is when they got a little kid with them. They just don't look healthy. Maybe not Fat but black circles under their eyes and runny noses. Sugar is the devil.
Sugar is sure poising our kids, I know honey is more expensive but much better sweetener.

20200123_165030.jpg
20200123_165712.jpg
Lookie what came in today. Happy camper I am...

My 18 year old and I are listening to another one bites the dust and maken dinner.
??? Maybe not a good thing home cooking could make the song real. lol

I'm drinking the cure. Just counted.
9 layers of paint on this Corvette I'm working on.

We come up with some interesting shapes sometimes. I saw an almost perfect outline of the state of Montana once. Played a joke on my painter once. Dremeled his name in some deep filler with a derogatory word in front of it and filled it with a different colored filler.

Not really the same Mark. People with Diabetes aren't spreading blood borne illnesses. The program has been effective I believe. I reckon there is some "getting them off drugs" program they have to go through to get the free needles. I mean, ya just don't go down to the clinic and grab them out of a candy dish. At least i don't think so.
Explain the diss @Biff . Not looking for a fight. More concerned about what I don't know about the program. I'm sure big city stuff is out of my wheel house.

-
Back