Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Maybe I shouldn't say it but another gorgeous day today and even better for the weekend and next week looks decent too. I'm sure we'll be paying for this.
I thought I was done cutting the grass but may have one more cut.
Have a wonderful day.
Why does Randy get all of the sympathy?. Lol

20221103_080849.jpg

20221102_165054.jpg

20221103_080639.jpg

No sympathy from me, not my fault you decided to live on a mountain that gets a lot of snow, instead of hawaii where there are Volcano's, or in Florida where there are hurricanes, or Arizona or New Mexico where its brutally hot, or Oklahoma or Kansas with the Tornadoes, or west coast with the earth quakes,,, LOL ah hell everywhere has it's issues.. but i am last, I WIN!!!!!!

Morning men , well we’re supposed to get hit with an atmospheric river of rain , back in my day it was called rain but somebody decided that heavy rain was offensive :realcrazy: so enjoy the day !:lol:

No sympathy from me, not my fault you decided to live on a mountain that gets a lot of snow, instead of hawaii where there are Volcano's, or in Florida where there are hurricanes, or Arizona or New Mexico where its brutally hot, or Oklahoma or Kansas with the Tornadoes, or west coast with the earth quakes,,, LOL ah hell everywhere has it's issues.. but i am last, I WIN!!!!!!
Sure .

Saw something today I could not believe. I was in such amazement and disbelief I forgot to take a picture. Across the street from where I was working I saw a guy on a ladder, get this, vacuuming the leaves off a tree. That’s a first in my book LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And don't forget North Dakota we keep the homeless out by lowering the temp. to 40 below and that works great.
Yep you win but not really a good thing it's kinda like winning the lotto and paying the government twice what you win.

Saw something today I could not believe. I was in such amazement and disbelief I forgot to take a picture. Across the street from where I was working I saw a guy on a ladder, get this, vacuuming the leaves off a tree. That’s a first in my book LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wow sounds like a good place to dump all my leaves and sit back and watch. That's bad and bet the guy would have a hemorrhage. Don't think I ever saw someone that bad.

Did he get back to the puzzle factory ok?

And don't forget North Dakota we keep the homeless out by lowering the temp. to 40 below and that works great.
Yep you win but not really a good thing it's kinda like winning the lotto and paying the government twice what you win.
There are definitely benefits to having cold weather

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
This week has just flown by.
We have an education thing here in Ontario starting today.
The ECE, janitors etc are asking for 11.75% in their new contract.
Our Provincial Gov has offered up to 2.5% so now it's a stalemate and the Gov has forbidden them to strike but they are going ahead with it anyway. The workers could be facing a $4000 fine daily and the union 500,000 a day fines. It's a real fiasco so lets see who backs down first.
Yes I think they should get maybe 5% but 11.75% is outrageous in my books.
So some kids will be having virtual school and some have the day off.
At least the picketers will have some gorgeous weather today. Supposed to hit near 20 today and tomorrow.
Have a great day guys

Just another way for the government to control you. Making strikes illegal is against our rights as Canadians. It’s bullshit in my opinion

Just another way for the government to control you. Making strikes illegal is against our rights as Canadians. It’s bullshit in my opinion
I agree with you but the kids were out of school for two years and were only on virtual and now I think they are holding kids hostage to get what they want and that isn't fair. The gov has to come up some and the union have to drop their demands a lot. Have you ever had a 11.75% increase in pay? I know I sure as hell haven't. Lets see how much the union is willing to pay. My guess is one day and they'll backdown. Waiting game I guess

I agree with you but the kids were out of school for two years and were only on virtual and now I think they are holding kids hostage to get what they want and that isn't fair. The gov has to come up some and the union have to drop their demands a lot. Have you ever had a 11.75% increase in pay? I know I sure as hell haven't. Lets see how much the union is willing to pay. My guess is one day and they'll backdown. Waiting game I guess
I agree with you, it’s like selling a car you ask more than you want let the guy talk you down you get what you want, he gets the satisfaction of getting it for less than asking. Mind games works on everyone. $9.99 it’s only 9 bucks not 10

Morning guys and happy Friday.
Working on the old AA truck today and will get some pictures of what I'm doing to it as soon as I get some real progress done on it.

I think its headed everywhere. We are supposed to get 60mile an hour wind too.

-
Back