Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1702712290705.gif

First chin spoiler for sale done and a lot of work making it to this point, don't really think it was worth the time I spent and have no idea what it's worth.

View attachment 1716177724
Looks really
First chin spoiler for sale done and a lot of work making it to this point, don't really think it was worth the time I spent and have no idea what it's worth.

View attachment 1716177724
looks really good, bet it would look good on the dart. I have two colour match spray bombs. Which were mixed by a local auto body supply store, took the trunk latch off and gave it for sample. He showed me the test cards up against my car and I really couldn’t tell the difference. Would that be enough to paint that chin spoiler

Looks really

looks really good, bet it would look good on the dart. I have two colour match spray bombs. Which were mixed by a local auto body supply store, took the trunk latch off and gave it for sample. He showed me the test cards up against my car and I really couldn’t tell the difference. Would that be enough to paint that chin spoiler
It should be enough. Just did one using gelcoat and getting easier I should be able to have system down to make them faster real soon.
Figure you can bring your car here and we can paint and install the spoiler so you can get it back over the border without any tax.
Your choice.

Id rather talk about Mopars. :) 18436572. Made a trip to the machine shop yesterday. Delivered the oil pump shaft and bushing. They told me the main caps were all jacked up. Showed me the looseness. These guys a learning me things I never heard of. They know their stuff.
If what I think you’re talking about is the main caps were walking around on the block. Have seen them peen the block and line bore it. First block in pals race car did that the fix worked good for many years till he dropped a valve

It should be enough. Just did one using gelcoat and getting easier I should be able to have system down to make them faster real soon.
Figure you can bring your car here and we can paint and install the spoiler so you can get it back over the border without any tax.
Your choice.
Going to work on that hopefully things work out. Now that I got F,A to do and all day to do it chances are.

Going to work on that hopefully things work out. Now that I got F,A to do and all day to do it chances are.
Depending on the paint you have on dry time but installing it doesn't take long only have to drill 4 holes in your bumper brackets.
I'll have all the hardware to install it.
Will be nice to try it out on another car besides mine.

Depending on the paint you have on dry time but installing it doesn't take long only have to drill 4 holes in your bumper brackets.
I'll have all the hardware to install it.
Will be nice to try it out on another car besides mine.
Well as far as I know the car has never been repaired. So all the extremely tight factory tolerances should be there :rofl:

Well as far as I know the car has never been repaired. So all the extremely tight factory tolerances should be there :rofl:
My bumper was repaired once and has a few dents in it now but I still think it is close to factory.

morning guys.
quite the day yesterday.
last app was the fracture clinic yesterday aft.
they took xrays and then the dr came in... a young guy and his rating is 4.9 out of 5.
he looked at the xray and said wow your shoulder is full of arthritis.
he showed me the xray and showed me the problem.
I have a humeral neck fracture. at the top of my arm bone there is a ball that fits in the socket. the crack is right at the bottom of the ball. so long story short I have surgery to replace the ball on either jan 3 or the 10th.
he's got a great sense of humour ao asked if had a car payment that day,,, he laughed out loud so I liked him right off. so here is my xray so look for the white line right at the ball.
have a great day guys

IMG_0345.jpg

morning guys.
quite the day yesterday.
they took xrays and then the dr came in... a young guy and his rating is 4.9 out of 5.
I have a humeral neck fracture. at the top of my arm bone there is a ball that fits in the socket. the crack is right at the bottom of the ball. so long story short I have surgery to replace the ball on either jan 3 or the 10th.
he's got a great sense of humour ao asked if had a car payment that day,,, he laughed out loud so I liked him right off. so here is my xray so look for the white line right at the ball.
have a great day guys

View attachment 1716179022
Yuck Mark put some cloths on. :poke:
Both shoulders or just the one?

My bumper was repaired once and has a few dents in it now but I still think it is close to factory.
I am fortunate to have found another 74 dart for parts only a 318 car but bumpers, glass, grill, headlight doors etc. are exact replacement parts. It was a steal “haul that piece of **** out of here and it’s yours”. Grabbed a chain from back of truck, blew up one tire and dragged it 6 miles home. Haven’t raped it for to many parts yet but it’s what you call in stock items.

Sausage stuffing today, smoking tomorrow. Spent the last 3 days cutting, packing, grinding meat 2 hogs 2 deer and a moose. Can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Good thing this only happens once a year. We were talking last night grinding meat, if the cops ever sprayed that iluminall in this shop you wouldn’t need lights it would just glow

If what I think you’re talking about is the main caps were walking around on the block. Have seen them peen the block and line bore it. First block in pals race car did that the fix worked good for many years till he dropped a valve
That is what they are doing. peen, swedge, whatever you want to call it. The LA's are a little different. It has a step to the fitment. It is a little more difficult than say a chevy.

morning guys.
quite the day yesterday.
have a great day guys

Sorry to hear that Mark. Ask him if he will be replacing the ball joint with a Moog one, with a lifetime warranty.Lol.RJ

morning guys.
quite the day yesterday.
have a great day guys

Hopefully it does the trick. I've had both shoulder worked on with great success. Get ready for a lot of PT.

been an overcast day but not really cold.
son's 47th birthday today.
he's been cutting up pigs today but he also gets a load for xmas from the in-laws.
have a great evening.
got ribs simmering in the oven all afternoon in honey garlic sauce.

Your choice.
How do you plan on marketing all of them or are they all spoken for?

Just finished stuffing, wow is meat processing ever hard on the crown. Cut down on sausages this year only 65 easy part tomorrow only thing the vultures ( my pals) will be circling looking for taste test.

-
Back