Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wouldn’t be my choice, but it’s all about smiles per mile and if that’s what floats your boat good for you :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Had a 68 Corvette with a 427 4 speed and T tops. Also had a 68 Dart 340 4 speed Swinger. I'd take the Swinger over the Corvette any day.

Wouldn’t be my choice, but it’s all about smiles per mile and if that’s what floats your boat good for you :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks. Wasnt really looking for a corvette, but when I drove it, "damn, I shoulda bought one of these years ago!" I went to look at a roadrunner clone. Came home with a chevy.
Sorry guys, but I still have my 21 Ram Rebel!

Had a 68 Corvette with a 427 4 speed and T tops. Also had a 68 Dart 340 4 speed Swinger. I'd take the Swinger over the Corvette any day.
I can't argue about swinger being fun. But I promised when I bought it I would sell it back to that family some day. The guy had money, so its gone.

Thanks. Wasnt really looking for a corvette, but when I drove it, "damn, I shoulda bought one of these years ago!" I went to look at a roadrunner clone. Came home with a chevy.
Sorry guys, but I still have my 21 Ram Rebel!
You don't need to be sorry buddy there is nothing wrong with a Corvette they are a fun car.

I can't argue about swinger being fun. But I promised when I bought it I would sell it back to that family some day. The guy had money, so its gone.
Not a problem with me as long as your happy. Nice Corvette If I ever get out your way ya gotta take me for a ride.
But would like to of had a ride in your dart.

Not a problem with me as long as your happy. Nice Corvette If I ever get out your way ya gotta take me for a ride.
But would like to of had a ride in your dart.
Anytime! Dart was a monster. 3.91 gears from the factory. Poor old corvette only has 3.08, but its more comfortable to drive. Even with manual steering and brakes.

I sold my 70 340, 4 speed swinger to the original owner's grandson and bought a 73 4 speed L82 corvette. Made a bunch of money and love the corvette. I win.

View attachment 1716180603

View attachment 1716180604
Nice Corvette, if it makes you happy, then why the hell not! I still regret selling my 2013 Mustang GT convertible, but I just didn't get enough use out of it.
I will say that I will probably not buy another convertible, but I will keep my options open. My brother just bought a 2022 Mustang Mach 1, has only 1000 miles on it, just got delivered to his house last week. Looking forward to taking that one for a good rip.

Nice Corvette, if it makes you happy, then why the hell not! I still regret selling my 2013 Mustang GT convertible, but I just didn't get enough use out of it.
I will say that I will probably not buy another convertible, but I will keep my options open. My brother just bought a 2022 Mustang Mach 1, has only 1000 miles on it, just got delivered to his house last week. Looking forward to taking that one for a good rip.
A Ford!! really. :poke:
Never been in a newer Mustang would like to go for a ride in one someday.

A Ford!! really. :poke:
Never been in a newer Mustang would like to go for a ride in one someday.
Yeah, he was looking at a Challenger Super Stock or a Hellcat Redeye, but couldn't find one that really caught his eye. The Mach 1 he found is painted Fighter Jet grey, and has all the options that he wanted, plus the super low mileage. I figure his collection is getting pretty valuable these days, easily got to be worth $500k.

Yeah, he was looking at a Challenger Super Stock or a Hellcat Redeye, but couldn't find one that really caught his eye. The Mach 1 he found is painted Fighter Jet grey, and has all the options that he wanted, plus the super low mileage. I figure his collection is getting pretty valuable these days, easily got to be worth $500k.

Resized_20231210_170106.jpg

Resized_20231211_164452.jpg

My wife's bucket list car is a 1969 Corvette 427 4 speed. Likely never gonna happen, but it would be a hell of a lot of fun!

-
Back