Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wonderful day so far here, hard to type in sarcasm, foot of fresh snow on ground and it’s still snowing. Well sooner or later the weather liar has to get it right. Soon as the sun comes up I’ll be pushing snow. One of my most favourite things to do. Have a great day guy’s

Wonderful day so far here, hard to type in sarcasm, foot of fresh snow on ground and it’s still snowing. Well sooner or later the weather liar has to get it right. Soon as the sun comes up I’ll be pushing snow. One of my most favourite things to do. Have a great day guy’s
Sorry Bud not a fun day for sure.

Gorgeous just gorgeous is all I can say.
My wife and I are sitting outside in the warm sun and my jeans were attracting the sun and man did they get hot.
Had to get up and walk around a bit.
Same again tomorrow but I can take it.
Some rain on Sat and the possibility of a few flurries on Sun then warm comes back in for the rest of the week.
Well, time to do my exercises.
BTW NHRA starts today on Fox. Should be a good season and a lot of changes.

Gorgeous just gorgeous is all I can say.
My wife and I are sitting outside in the warm sun and my jeans were attracting the sun and man did they get hot.
Had to get up and walk around a bit.
Same again tomorrow but I can take it.
Some rain on Sat and the possibility of a few flurries on Sun then warm comes back in for the rest of the week.
Well, time to do my exercises.
BTW NHRA starts today on Fox. Should be a good season and a lot of changes.
Still winter here and cold but what the hell it could be worse.

2 sunny days in a row and zero wind. 16 this AM. 36 right now but can really feel the suns energy. Getting a little work done on the Barracuda. Delivered a nice sized job yesterday. That job kept me busy for about 10 days. Waiting for insurance on a little job.

Still winter here and cold but what the hell it could be worse.
Always could be worse, could have happened to me. Lmao. 91 year old cataract 3/4 blind FIL was trying to blow snow with his 50 year old ford lawn tractor. He blew the snow 3 times this winter and 3 times I’ve had to go and pull the tractor out. This time the wife came with me. He had this thing on the driveway over the culvert 6 more 6” and the thing would have rolled over into the ditch. I said nothing, the wife however had lots to say at extremely high volumes. She chased him in the house screaming all the way. I put a tow strap on it and pulled it out with van. I finished the snow parked the tractor, the wife came out took the keys and we went home. Silence all the way glad it wasn’t me this time.

2 sunny days in a row and zero wind. 16 this AM. 36 right now but can really feel the suns energy. Getting a little work done on the Barracuda. Delivered a nice sized job yesterday. That job kept me busy for about 10 days. Waiting for insurance on a little job.
Glad you got some work done on the Cuda. :thumbsup:

Always could be worse, could have happened to me. Lmao. 91 year old cataract 3/4 blind FIL was trying to blow snow with his 50 year old ford lawn tractor. He blew the snow 3 times this winter and 3 times I’ve had to go and pull the tractor out. This time the wife came with me. He had this thing on the driveway over the culvert 6 more 6” and the thing would have rolled over into the ditch. I said nothing, the wife however had lots to say at extremely high volumes. She chased him in the house screaming all the way. I put a tow strap on it and pulled it out with van. I finished the snow parked the tractor, the wife came out took the keys and we went home. Silence all the way glad it wasn’t me this time.
Murray! when I get that bad could ya just shoot me please. :BangHead:

IMG_2228.jpeg

This reminds me of when I see a girl with a facial piercing:

1709879951772.gif

I ask the girl if she had a boyfriend hook her then throw her back. They usually say," No, Why?" I then ask her, "What's this?", pointing at her piercing in the same location on my face. Usually, the girls just smile. The last time I done it, a guy behind me busted up laughing.

Well he was trying to help and that's the main thing

Morning fellas. Another beautiful day ahead then a lot of rain late Friday night into Saturday
11 days till spring. I said 7 yesterday but I was wrong.
Mid teens next week (C)
Lot of running around today and maybe out to lunch with my bride.
Have a great day and the start to the weekend

So like I said we were out this morning.
It was lovely and sunny but when we stepped out it was cold and really windy.
Got everything we needed to do except go for lunch but had too much frozen stuff to leave it in the car
Start of March break so the stores were nuts and little bastards running around and yelling and the parents just let them.
When we had our kids they knew better than to act up. All it took was a cold stare from me and they straightened up. They got a smack on the arse whether it was in the store or were ever but we take them anywhere

Shopping day here and is pretty much done every 30 days. Think buying stuff in the garage is less than 30 days.

-
Back