Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Front of hood on my car is straight, the point is with the grill and those bumperettes have saved me a few times
Mine had the bumperettes but ever got them with the car.
Looking forward in seeing yours and soon I hope.

My cousin in Washington State just finished restoring his Valent and really like what he did with it.

8670452064683906000.jpg

Mine had the bumperettes but ever got them with the car.
Looking forward in seeing yours and soon I hope.
Waiting on the government to process my passport, again f……. Political bullshit. Going to have to detune the dart. Ie smaller jets in carb or it’ll cost a fortune. Eyes watering behind the car won’t cut it for fuel mileage lmao

Waiting on the government to process my passport, again f……. Political bullshit. Going to have to detune the dart. Ie smaller jets in carb or it’ll cost a fortune. Eyes watering behind the car won’t cut it for fuel mileage lmao
When you get here best fill your tank in North Dakota, I think it's cheaper.

Morning guys. Buying gas is like having sex. You stick it in and start pumping
Should be a good day today.
Yesterday started out miserable but after lunch it was stella and we both sat out on the deck.
Over half of our backyard is all soggy till you get to the very back then it is a lake from all the rain we've had.

Morning guys. Buying gas is like having sex. You stick it in and start pumping
Should be a good day today.
Yesterday started out miserable but after lunch it was stella and we both sat out on the deck.
Over half of our backyard is all soggy till you get to the very back then it is a lake from all the rain we've had.
Morning gents. We’ll take half of that off your hands, it’s dryer than a popcorn fart around here. Weather liar promises some rain this week but we’ll see how that goes. Make it a good one guys

Morning gents. We’ll take half of that off your hands, it’s dryer than a popcorn fart around here. Weather liar promises some rain this week but we’ll see how that goes. Make it a good one guys
We have more rain coming Wed and Thurs unless things change

Well it wasn't as nice as yesterday afternoon. If that wind would die down it might have been.
Only stayed outside for about an hr.
Some pictures of the backyard. Note the water along the side of the shed.
It has receded some but still a lot there. Hoping it will be nicer tomorrow

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

Here we have deer running around town, rare not to see at least a few every day.
Coyotes too, but not as common.
Lots of deer but when the farmers get their crops in they leave town and stay in the fields.
Haven't had any problem with rabbits getting in my garden or deer so that's good.

Stuck a 3 year old pork roast out the field behind my place. Sat in van blind with the 7 mag got 4 coyotes. 139 gr hornady boat tails do an awesome job

Stuck a 3 year old pork roast out the field behind my place. Sat in van blind with the 7 mag got 4 coyotes. 139 gr hornady boat tails do an awesome job
7 MM is a great round and not too many critters can walk away after getting hit with one.

Same here and there getting more often seen running around town.
We have a golf course one block away from us and they live there so they don't have far to go for breakfast, lunch or supper. They can really get agressive if you have a small pet with you but the city isn't ready to do a cull on them yet. Maybe when someone gets really hurt they'll do something or at least think about it haha.
Going to be another sunny day but hope that damn wind stays away.
Have a great day fellas

-
Back