Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
went out to cut grass. pull lawn mower out of garage, it starts to rain. put lawn mower back in garage. stops raining. pull lawn mower out and put gas in tank. starts to rain. finish tank fill, put lawn mower back in garage. stops raining. take lawn mower out, get it started and manage to finish back yard before the thunder starts. put lawn mower back in garage, go inside and take a nap.

went out to cut grass. pull lawn mower out of garage, it starts to rain. put lawn mower back in garage. stops raining. pull lawn mower out and put gas in tank. starts to rain. finish tank fill, put lawn mower back in garage. stops raining. take lawn mower out, get it started and manage to finish back yard before the thunder starts. put lawn mower back in garage, go inside and take a nap.
Pretty typical this time of year I think. :BangHead:

usually I can get out and at least start before the rain starts...I think my patience was being tested. enough to fiddle with in the garage in between spits of rain drops

usually I can get out and at least start before the rain starts...I think my patience was being tested. enough to fiddle with in the garage in between spits of rain drops
Nothing growing here yet but been doing stuff in the garage.

been cut once, sprung up over night and started going to seed. front yard, where the city replaced the grass with sod, is a sea of dandy-o-lines that have gone to seed.

been cut once, sprung up over night and started going to seed. front yard, where the city replaced the grass with sod, is a sea of dandy-o-lines that have gone to seed.
My lawn consists of 70% weeds and 30% grass. But it's all green so I'm happy.

WOW is the only thing I can say about yesterday, it was beautiful and much needed.
I called the tranny shop and he said bring the car down and I'll have the shop empty and you can drive it in and up on the hoist. The shop is spotless BTW. So he asked me to open the hood and then I left. He called me a hour later and said there were 4 leaks and might be finished tomorrow. They want to leave it overnight and check for any more leakage.
My dear wife cut the grass in the afternoon, I did some but she said you're in a lot of pain aren't so she finished it off.
The back half of the backyard hadn't been cut yet because of the lake we had so it was really long and ate a lot of battery up. It has to be recharged and finish it off. Normally I can cut the whole yard and still have a fair amount left in the battery.
I'll say one thing that long grass was no match for the mower but it did eat up the battery.
I've thought about another battery for a spare but don't really need it especially at over 300 bucks for a new one.
Almost a repeat today with the weather. Of course rain all weekend and you guest it all sun Monday and Tuesday.
Have a great weekend guys

I need to go fight with a door on a 65 Coronet today. Lock button is up. Inside handle moves as it should. Thumb button on outside works as it should. But it absolutely won't open. Going to be a good time I'm sure.

WOW is the only thing I can say about yesterday, it was beautiful and much needed.
I called the tranny shop and he said bring the car down and I'll have the shop empty and you can drive it in and up on the hoist. The shop is spotless BTW. So he asked me to open the hood and then I left. He called me a hour later and said there were 4 leaks and might be finished tomorrow. They want to leave it overnight and check for any more leakage.
My dear wife cut the grass in the afternoon, I did some but she said you're in a lot of pain aren't so she finished it off.
The back half of the backyard hadn't been cut yet because of the lake we had so it was really long and ate a lot of battery up. It has to be recharged and finish it off. Normally I can cut the whole yard and still have a fair amount left in the battery.
I'll say one thing that long grass was no match for the mower but it did eat up the battery.
I've thought about another battery for a spare but don't really need it especially at over 300 bucks for a new one.
Almost a repeat today with the weather. Of course rain all weekend and you guest it all sun Monday and Tuesday.
Have a great weekend guys
Do you have a Battery Man franchise in your area? A lot less expensive than OEM.

Do you have a Battery Man franchise in your area? A lot less expensive than OEM.
I've never heard of them but then I haven't been looking for one.
Well I got the Cuda back today and he took me under the car and showed me all the stuff they did.
Nice clean job and NO LEAKS FINALLY!!
And as he told me I drove the car back off the hoist and then home.
I've posted a good recommendation for him on Facebook.
I really liked the guy and he does great work and a great sense of humor.
And as usual it was windy as hell and sunny in the morning then clouded over and started to spit.
See what tomorrow brings

Well I got the Cuda back today and he took me under the car and showed me all the stuff they did.
And as usual it was windy as hell and sunny in the morning then clouded over and started to spit.
See what tomorrow brings
Glad you got it fixed Mark and by a good mechanic that cares.

New chin spoiler in the mold waiting to dry. about 3 hours and I'll pop it out of the mold.

See what tomorrow brings
Sorry Mark you’re expectations of a Chrysler muscle car not slobbering are a pipe dream. Try as I might just as I fix the last seepage a new one appears. Have tried everything I can think of. So I fix the bad ones and use the pressure washer to keep things clean. Have given up on the dream of a rusty motor, never happen on a small block Chrysler

Wrenching on the Model A and the old man pops in my head, made me smile. Then I remembered a meme from A abodies made me roar, it goes
YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT MY FEELINGS, I USED TO HOLD THE FLASHLIGHT FOR MY DAD. :rofl:

Wrenching on the Model A and the old man pops in my head, made me smile. Then I remembered a meme from A abodies made me roar, it goes
YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT MY FEELINGS, I USED TO HOLD THE FLASHLIGHT FOR MY DAD. :rofl:
:rofl:LOL I remember doing that.

-
Back