Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It’s the sun tropical monsoon season here, started raining about 3am. Weather lair says it won’t end until sometime Sunday. But apparently we’re in a drought. The home owner of the place we’re working at was nice enough to spring for a trailer load of sand so no slugging in the mud. Didn’t take long for the farmers to switch bitchin from to dry to to wet. Can’t win with those guys

It’s the sun tropical monsoon season here, started raining about 3am. Weather lair says it won’t end until sometime Sunday. But apparently we’re in a drought. The home owner of the place we’re working at was nice enough to spring for a trailer load of sand so no slugging in the mud. Didn’t take long for the farmers to switch bitchin from to dry to to wet. Can’t win with those guys
Stopped raining here, now it's snowing heavy. Lucky me.

Been sunny and 24 degrees all day.
I was supposed to go for a bone density test this morning and had to cancel. I told the woman I had stomach flu and she said yeah a lot of people have it.
Be glad when this crap is finished. Missing a good car show tonight.
That article I reported on here yesterday, he's some pictures

436443131_858637012974616_522831630018894498_n.jpg

444205231_858637026307948_6854295353663068570_n.jpg

As we alll are. To hot, to cold, to wet, to sunny, to dry, the list goes on. It’s what we do is ***** about the weather, because it’s safer than bitchin about our women
Either will take your house.

-
Back