Last Post

-
Ah, a real trivia buff that Dart-Swinger. You know I was going to correct One of Many by saying I though it was Sargent Stadanko but I wasn't positive. Good Job.

Terry

What movie was it that Cheech and Chong get pulled by a cop. When they roll down the window the cop catches a buzz from all the smoke pouring out. He then wants to eat their hot dog?:):scratch::)

What movie was it that Cheech and Chong get pulled by a cop. When they roll down the window the cop catches a buzz from all the smoke pouring out. He then wants to eat their hot dog?:):scratch::)

Up in smoke! The van was made from pot. Hey I thought this thread was finshed OPPPS.

Terry

Ah, these Canadians are good people.
Smart too.
Maybe that is why this mystery actor chose one for his third wife.
(He was married five times).

Me?
I tell my wife: "Honey after you, why would I want another woman?"

By the way, this actor also played the part of a "real life hero" in another movie.

Wait !!! Adriver what is the answer!! who is the actor

James was festes's jack *** name on gunsmoke

Up in smoke! The van was made from pot. Hey I thought this thread was finshed OPPPS.

Terry
That movie just tickled the hell out me!
Just by the very nature of this thread I will continue to post..............at least until 7duster4 shows back up.:goodman:

I could be wrong again lol, but wasn't Sgt Stadenko the cop from the album? I thought O'Malley was name used in movie.. hmm its been a while tho.. and everytime I saw the movie I did have to get in the ummm proper mindset so... anything was possible lol

Grant

I could be wrong again lol, but wasn't Sgt Stadenko the cop from the album? I thought O'Malley was name used in movie.. hmm its been a while tho.. and everytime I saw the movie I did have to get in the ummm proper mindset so... anything was possible lol

Grant

Sorry Grant, I should have been more accurate, it was the album I was referring to. I wasn't even aware that they did the "lets make a dope deal" on any of their movies. Learn something new every day off this site.

Terry

His mule was named Ruth:tool:

And it's Festus and Gunsmoke

Ruth... He must have had two, I thought it was James.
He go in a argument with a man and he said something
about his mull and Festus said to keep James out of this:scratch:

I could have herd wrong.

-
Back