That I will be selling next year
and I have the only lawn mower that will keep four yards mowed :hello2:
And if I move to Nantucket
and get my foot stuck in a bucket
and need some help to unstuck it
19duster74 wont help me and say Fu!!!it:toothy2:

10307777.jpg

homebeer.jpg

I got One for everyone, Which actor said "you gotto know your limitations" and in which movie.

Terry

Hawk eye "Allen Alda" Mash 4077. :eek:ops: not a movie:violent1:

Fast and furious.

Didn`t Clint say, "A man`s got to know his limitations" ,in Dirty Harry? That`s my guess.

And the prize goes to Longgone, congradulations you win what's behind door number 3. (actually I think is was Magnum Force but longgone's close enough)

Terry

Okay lets see if you guys can get this one, There was a comedy duo back in the early 70's that as part of there Truth or Consequences skit picked door number 3. What was behind door number 3.

A hint, one of them went on to make tv shows and the other went to jail.

Loved your poem by the way Mile.

Terry:evil3:

Remember I wus tellin' yu about my brudder Darrel and his wife that got married and she was expectin.......well, they had a baby boy and named him Darrel Jr. The groinocologist said Jr. pooped out slicker than a greased pig. Betty tried breast feeding for a few days but that didn't work out so good so they put him on meat and p'taters since he's pret-near finished teething anyhows. The doc says Jr. was a big baby at birth being 16 lbs. but Jr's mama was 23 lbs at birth so it kinda runs in the famely. I think Jr. looks just like daddy Darrel did b'fore he lost some of his teet. But daddy Darrel can sure spit chewin' tobacci juice threw them gaps.

Darrels Baby.jpg

Remember I wus tellin' yu about my brudder Darrel and his wife that got married and she was expectin.......well, they had a baby boy and named him Darrel Jr. The groinocologist said Jr. pooped out slicker than a greased pig. Betty tried breast feeding for a few days but that didn't work out so good so they put him on meat and p'taters since he's pret-near finished teething anyhows. The doc says Jr. was a big baby at birth being 16 lbs. but Jr's mama was 23 lbs at birth so it kinda runs in the famely. I think Jr. looks just like daddy Darrel did b'fore he lost some of his teet. But daddy Darrel can sure spit chewin' tobacci juice threw them gaps.

Wow that's a real ummm err good loking family you got there Hartman!
Did your parents have the same last name before they were married?

Does nobody know the answer to my Cheech and Chong trivia question.

Terry

Cheech went on to sidekick in Nash Bridges and Chong had a bit part in That Seventies Show.
Did I get it right?:grin:
Trivia isn’t much of a challenge now that we have Google and Wikipedia.
Pretty soon we won’t need forabodiesonly.com.
NOT.
It’s the real people that make something what it is.

That was one heck of a trick !!!
Thanks adriver

If they get a divorce, are they still brother and sister?

FBI Officer O'Malley - you're BUSTED!

lol

Ah, we have a winner and he's a Canadian also. I actually saw Tommy Chong at Yuk Yuks in Calgary 6 months ago and was pretty funny. He did the show with his long time wife but he couldn't do any of their old Cheech and Chong stuff cuss of their pissing contest with each other, so it's said.

:evil3:

If this keeps up were all gonna end up "livin in a van, down by the river"!:drunken:

Ah, we have a winner and he's a Canadian also. I actually saw Tommy Chong at Yuk Yuks in Calgary 6 months ago and was pretty funny. He did the show with his long time wife but he couldn't do any of their old Cheech and Chong stuff cuss of their pissing contest with each other, so it's said.

:evil3:

Ok Know I am sure I know what a pissing contest is.

Come on fellow Americans !! The Canadians don't need to win the next one.

Send another one out and let us have another try! :grin:

-
Back