Last Post

-
Me and my brudder Darrel thinks this stuff is a big waiste of time! My brudder Darrel on the left cide of the pikture readed me the posts bekause he has grade 3 and can reed bitter then I kan.

:boxing: :argue: :goodman:

ugly-men.jpg

What did you say?? I cant HEAR you!! The Q-tip company would like to personally thank you, are you the good looking one??

Me and my brudder Darrel thinks this stuff is a big waiste of time! My brudder Darrel on the left cide of the pikture readed me the posts bekause he has grade 3 and can reed bitter then I kan.

:boxing: :argue: :goodman:

Poster boys for the early Nevada nuclear test site "wish you were here campaign".

Sorry couldn't resist. Terry:prayer:

Hey MeMike, thats a fine looking riding lawnmower you have there in your picture. We're looking for one of those for our local FD.

Hey MeMike, thats a fine looking riding lawnmower you have there in your picture. We're looking for one of those for our local FD.

I bought a TroyBilt about 4 yrs ago and I love it. I looked at the John Deere but for the money you don't get what you can with a TroyBilt. Bigger motor and mower deck with the Troy.

I bought a TroyBilt about 4 yrs ago and I love it. I looked at the John Deere but for the money you don't get what you can with a TroyBilt. Bigger motor and mower deck with the Troy.

I'll have to look into those TroyBilts. You're right about the John Deeres being a bit pricey. They sure are purdy though. Kinda reminds me of a 1971 340 Duster I used to have.

I'll have to look into those TroyBilts. You're right about the John Deeres being a bit pricey. They sure are purdy though. Kinda reminds me of a 1971 340 Duster I used to have.

I know what you mean. Having a John Deere you are in the upper class or something. LOL! The new TroyBilts look different than what I have. The new ones look like Mikes. I forgot to mention that included the mower deck washer kit that John Deere didn't have. You hook the hose to the mower deck and turn the blades on and it washes the sticky grass off underneath. Has one inlet on each side of the deck.

Sorry, but I want to rename this thread.

I really think that Lost Past is much more important of an issue than Last Post.
Anyone who thinks otherwise can go rite strait to Gibraltar.

I lost my mind but I miss my virginity the most. You just can't get it back. It isn't like a screw that you can turn both ways. No one gets out of here alive.

There, I feel better.

NEXT!

Oh, and Hartman-2... do you have a brother named Harry? LOOKS just like you fellas, used to employ him. Sure is funny to watch that 6'3" lunk cram himself in a chevy spectrum to deliver pizzas!

I know what you mean. Having a John Deere you are in the upper class or something. LOL! The new TroyBilts look different than what I have. The new ones look like Mikes. I forgot to mention that included the mower deck washer kit that John Deere didn't have. You hook the hose to the mower deck and turn the blades on and it washes the sticky grass off underneath. Has one inlet on each side of the deck.

That washer kit sounds real good. I always had to stop my Murray riding mower and clean it by hand. And you say it has one inlet on each side. Kinda like a dual exhaust. Maybe some chrome tips. Raise it up in the rear a little. The possibilities are endless.
I wonder if astroturf would look ok. Hmmm

That washer kit sounds real good. I always had to stop my Murray riding mower and clean it by hand. And you say it has one inlet on each side. Kinda like a dual exhaust. Maybe some chrome tips. Raise it up in the rear a little. The possibilities are endless.
I wonder if astroturf would look ok. Hmmm

LOL!

Well, I am not perfect, and if I hurt someones feelings here,
all I can say besides Sorry; is

"Waah"

;)

Lee/cavemanmoron

This will be my last post at FABO. I am sick of some of the "Experts" that just seem to know everything and are frankly rude A-Holes in their replies to other members. A lot of you other members have been great and helpful with non-biased opinions and a great source of information. Thank you for that.

For those others that always seem to reply with negative or "better than you" comments I won't miss you at all. You do take the fun out of this great site.

FABO administrators you do a great job, I know you can not control the opinions of the experts or the way they talk down to us other members. I just feel everyone should be able to have an opinion or ask a question and expect to not be treated with disrespect as a result.

I will miss FABO, having logged in pretty much daily over the past couple years........ Have fun.

Eh,,,,3404speed......I do have a nudder brudder. My turd brudder's name is also Darrel. He's the hansum one and got the best looking girl in grade 5. They got married at 16 1/2. Darrel was lucky to land her all his friends were all over hur. She's a little heavy so we didn't know she was prignat until a week before she had son Darrel Jr. This is the weeding pickture.

Ugly Wedding.jpg

Hay !! Thanks Mike, This is the 2nd year on it and it fits in the Dakota.
42'' and 171/2 hp. My oldest son borrowed it this week end to prep his yard for a birthday party. Here on the hill I have 300 oaks and not very much grass, So I back up to a hill and drive in in the truck and mow my other property on the hwy closer to town. so it does stay busy and well worth
the amount I paid for it. After taxes 1.017.00.
I am waiting to sell the property next year in march 1 1/2 acres of prim frontage I picked up 22 years ago.My wife and two boys lived in it 20 years

63g resized.jpg

home 0022.jpg

home 0044.jpg

home 0100.jpg

Eh,,,,3404speed......I do have a nudder brudder. My turd brudder's name is also Darrel. He's the hansum one and got the best looking girl in grade 5. They got married at 16 1/2. Darrel was lucky to land her all his friends were all over hur. She's a little heavy so we didn't know she was prignat until a week before she had son Darrel Jr. This is the weeding pickture.

God I didn't need to see that Hartman, you could of warned me. Now I got to go drive the "porcelain bus":pukel:

Terry

Hey this thread is just like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry:evil3:

Hay !! Thanks Mike, This is the 2nd year on it and it fits in the Dakota.
42'' and 171/2 hp. My oldest son borrowed it this week end to prep his yard for a birthday party. Here on the hill I have 300 oaks and not very much grass, So I back up to a hill and drive in in the truck and mow my other property on the hwy closer to town. so it does stay busy and well worth
the amount I paid for it. After taxes 1.017.00.
I am waiting to sell the property next year in march 1 1/2 acres of prim frontage I picked up 22 years ago.My wife and two boys lived in it 20 years

Mike, is that the property across the road from all the new construction going on? If it is, then your property may go way up in value. Hope that it does for you and your family.

-
Back