LBP Rallye question

-

mrwilson

Reaction score
My son has a 74 Dart Swinger. We are putting together a complete set of Rallyes for it. Bought some great 14x5.5 wheels on this forum and just recieved shipment on trim rings that look amazing on them, again found from someone on this forum. My question is in regards to the center caps. Being a 74 it should have the larger center caps and not the small cones, but they come in both dark and light. The repros I'm finding have the LBPs in light and the SBPs in dark. My son likes the dark ones. Did they originally come in a dark for a LBP? If so, has anyone seen any repros, or better yet, have an original set for sale?
Thanks,
Mark

Ok thanks. So the larger are called "Acorn". Did those come originally in a Dark Argent for a LBP Rallye?

Thanks guys. That's what I was figuring based on what I had been finding, but couldnt get a clear answer from any of the repro dealers

They back ordered til 4/22/, I ordered 4/14. I will let you know. I can't find it now but some post on here had cop wheels with rings and center caps and it looked really good.

Those are back order too, So I guess I have time to come up with another plan. My first choice would be stars Weld or Summit then Rallye wheels or trade the cop wheels.......just yapping! :banghead:

-
Back